Found You

Recap:

"Why don't we do something different this time?" Shisui suggested taking her hand to lead her by them. Sasuke checked over her appearance which she frowned at. 'What's their problem' she thought forcing her nails in her palm. "Let's play hide and seek!"

-
"Hide and seek?" Sasuke asked annoyingly, which received a chuckle from the excited male. "Since Haruno-Chan is new I wanted to start out with something fun, you know?" Sakura wasn't sure if he was sparing her but she was a bit excited as it was a game she played with her dad at age 6 it made her feel nostalgic.

"Sasuke-chan it's still a form of training which will help your concealment skills along with your pace" Shisui described happily. Sasuke grunted but said nothing else after. "I'll be it first" he said pointing to himself.

Sakura cringed as she saw how fast he normally moves. "I'll count to 10 and you guys just hide and if I see you...you're done" he said seriously. Sakura then regretted coming to train. "1..2..3" Shisui said turning his back to them. '10 seconds!?' Sakura thought scurrying away from male running through the trees to find a lake. Why a lake you ask? even she had no idea.

Running into a convenient lake with a deep body of water was lucky enough as she threw dirt on her sandals to hide and took a deep breath to submerge herself in water with tightly squeezed eyes. Sakura use to hold her breath for long amounts of time as a child as she knew it would come in handy some day. 'I just have to wait a minute tops then I can find somewhere else to hide' she thought in frustration. It was hard to keep both her breathing and her eyes tightly shut as it became ice cold to her dangling feet.

Paranoia crept on her after a few seconds, or was it already a minute? It was hard to tell when her feet numbed or was it her hand? Reality became blurred when she forgot why she was even in the water. 'I can't breath' she finally realized when her feet began to kick the heavy dark blue lake.

"Pull her out!"

"That's right breath" she heard someone encouraging her. Flinching slightly at the light peeking through the tall dark trees confusion filled her green eyes. "What?" She croaked out pushing the male to the side to spit up water and bile. A force pulled her body to their own when she realized someone was hugging her and that someone was Sasuke Uchiha. "Huh?" She said out loud as confused as ever. "Shut up" he said still holding her close.

-

Apparently she had been gone for over 2 hours although that didn't make any sense. 'I wasn't even under water for a full minute this doesn't add up' she thought squeezing her legs to her chest in a sitting position. They were still at training grounds as she refused to go to a hospital. They did give her a blanket for warmth as her clothes were wet. "You can't stay drenched like that" Sasuke said approaching her with clear annoyance and that confused her further.

"Why do you care?" She said aloud curious on his peculiar behavior. "None of your concern" he told her leaning on a tree opposite of herself staring at her. Sakura attempted to ignore the brooding male but his staring started to get to her. "Fine" she said standing to her feet to mock the male to lead the way.

Sasuke gave a victory look before having her follow him. "I don't want to go to my house" she told him stepping in foot with him. The boy ignored her and continued to walk. Sakura felt annoyance simmer in the pit of her stomach. It was her mom's day off and she didn't want to ruin that with her appearance as her mom would worry tremendously. Sakura knew even now her mom was worried enough.

Approaching the gates of his home he opened the door for her and her eyes widened in surprise. There was no way he took her to his home. The old her would have had a stroke, but the new her instantly felt dread making her stop in her tracks. The boy instantly felt her absence which made him turn to look at her when she didn't walk inside. Sakura shook her head which got a raised eyebrow from him. The boy grabbed her hand and pulled her forcefully inside the dark home.

It smelled of dark wood on a rainy day with a chill in the air not a peep to be heard. "Ugh" she grunted pulling her hand free. "What is your problem today?!" She whisper/yelled. "Problem? I'm helping you?" he said in confusion. Sakura dry laughed at his behavior knowing he was doing this to annoy her. Pulling her again up the stairs she tried to pull away again only to fail. "I let you escape the first time you pulled away you know?" He said looking ahead. "But...not again"

-

A/N: Hi I updated I wanted Sasuke and Sakura to actually interact hopefully I kept him in character. See you next time