Back to konoha we go!

Recap:

   "Sakura-san whats your ideal wedding?" Haku asked randomly tugging on her arm.

      'oh brother'

-
"I would like to present to you all, the great Naruto bridge!" Tazuna announced to the crowd gathered around the area. Sakura cringed at the name glancing over at a overly happy Naruto which put a smile on her face.

Sakura sighed as Haku held her hand almost seeming like a normal thing lately. Naruto glared at the pretty boy who smiled in return. Sasuke being his natural anti-social self ignored them all together to fiddle with his kunai against a nearby tree.

Kakashi-Sensei was no where to be seen, which made her nervous because of their little fight. Inari and Naruto started to sob uncontrollably while holding each other in a hug. Sasuke rolled his eyes at the pair as they continued to hold on to each other. "I guess ignorance rubs off on others huh?" He commented to himself getting a stick thrown at him by the crying blond.

Kakashi appeared with Zabuza documents in hand walking towards them with un-rushed foot steps. Haku released her hand to walk over to Zabuza bowing deeply in front of him. "Thank you Zabuza-San, because of you I am strong and I hope to see you again" He said shortly looking towards the ground with a set expression.

   Silence followed his statement; Haku felt disappointment flood his heart on his way to lift his head, but was interrupted by a pat to the head. ".....you've grown a lot...you're no longer a tool I need...Go have fun brat" Zabuza said wasting no time to turn on his feet walking towards the forest clearing and disappearing.

'I gotta feeling we'll see him again' she thought as team seven and Haku looked at the empty spot Zabuza once stood.

-

"Alright!" Naruto exclaimed loudly pumping his fist in the air. "Back to Konoha we go!" he continued screaming rubbing under his nose with his index finger. Sasuke and Kakashi walked past the loud blond followed by Haku who tugged her along.

"He-hey guys wait! and you stop holding Sakura-Chan's hand!" He said running after them hands waving wildly.

-

     The journey towards Konoha seemed a lot faster, but they still set up camp for the night to rest. Sitting by the fire by herself was rather calming with all the things that's been happening to her lately. Her teammates seemed to not question her as much, but she knew very much that they were still watching her. It was nice seeing Naruto as his happy self again doing idiotic things. 'I hope it can stay this peaceful for-'

"Sakura-San" Haku said to her waving his hand in her face. She shook her head to give him her attention. "Ah—yes?" She replied quickly trying to get her thoughts together.

"I was asking you if you think that you would be able to...forgive me soon" he said fiddling with his thumbs looking down at the fire. It caught her off guard, he did attempt to kill her.

"I don't think I'll be able to NOT forgive you" she replied slowly which had his face glowing. "You were just doing your job there was no possible way for you to know Gato was using you. What I'm trying to say is...I already forgive you, but please don't try to kill me again!" she joked smiling at him. His eyes glistened making him jump to hug her.

"Thank you so much Sakura-San, that means I have a chance" he said holding her hands close to his heart. She raised an eyebrow not understanding what he meant "chance...?" He nodded his head and smirked.

"To have you for myself of course!" He said excitedly standing from his spot to walk away from her wide eyed gaze. "H-HUHHH"

-

Sakura never thought her personal space would be taken away as much as it was by Haku, he wanted to constantly hold her hand the whole time they were walking which irritated her teammates . Naruto would secretly try to step on the back of his Ninja sandals or glare at him from behind. Sasuke shot Haku annoyed glances while Kakashi was still angry at her. 'Lucky me' she thought in sarcasm.

It was overall the worst trip she's ever had.

Approaching the gate of Konoha Kotetsu and Izumo exchanged glances when they spotted Haku who was obviously not from Konoha. Kakashi walked up to the gates to show them some documents. Nodding to each other they opened the gates still taking glances at Haku who had a firm grip on her hand.

'I gotta bad feeling about this and my gut never lies'