Unusual Consequences

Recap:

'I'm sorry what'

-
'Breath' she thought pacing silently across her room. 'How does this make sense?' She thought gripping the family photo of only her and Mebuki. The caster of the genjutsu wouldn't leave out her father, but it made some sort of sense.

There were dead people alive.

Genjutsu's were illusions made to trick your mind into seeing things that weren't there,but a genjutsu this powerful wouldn't leave out people she talks to on the daily. It also wouldn't bring anyone back to life without some motive. Walking past her bumbling mother she decided it was time to get to the bottom of this.

-

Sakura walked the streets of Konogakure taking in the busy streets before she abruptly paused. There stood an older woman that she immediately recognized; picking at her collection of ornaments littering the junky table.

Without much thought she pushed people aside to rudely swipe the junk off the table alerting a merchant that had his cart close by. "What did you do?! Huh?" She screamed at the woman in contempt. The woman let a smile form on her grey lips before snapping her grey eyes to hers.

"Your time was up for that world, so you must continue here" she said simply; folding her wrinkled hands over her chest.

"Time?" She questioned anger blocking her from reason. Gripping the older woman by the collar she pulled her across the table to she gaze at the eyes of someone who had nothing to lose. "Send me back! I don't want to be here" she pleaded with the older woman ignoring the man on her left who attempted to free the elderly woman.

"Send you where? to which time? to the one where you first died or maybe...to the time where you died peacefully; which death would you like to relive" she continued in a soft gravel like voice.

"You fucking-" she started off before she was forcefully pinned to the dirt road, now noticing the civilians staring at her with caution. "You should really take your meds" a smooth voice drawled out. Snapping her head to his direction she felt anger replace desperation.

There stood her team along with Shisui who was gazing at her with a tilt of his head. Itachi was the one who had her pinned to the ground. "Get off" she scowled attempting to look for the woman who was now gone. "No way" he said simply as Kakashi bent down to her level.

"Your mom is looking for you, she said you ran off ...do you wanna talk about it?" She glared at the older man in scorn they were all pissing her off.

'Okay Sakura think! What did you do when you were in the Chunin Exams' she said now staring at all the males in her personal bubble. The woman was giving her a hint, so if she retraced her steps maybe she could come to a conclusion.

"No, but I do have a question" she said attempting to keep a level head. "Question?" Haku asked in surprise. Sakura never really had questions, she was more of a 'do it herself' type of person and mainly kept to herself.

"Who did I fight in the Chunin exams...and also how did I act?" She blurted out only to receive confused looks directed in her direction. "Honestly I have no idea what type of medication they have you on-" Sasuke started off only to be interrupted.

"Shut up! I'm being serious, this is me actually trying to open up to you guys, so tell me" she growled out in frustration. Sasuke looked as if he would kill her if Shisui didn't hold him back.

"Well if you're being serious I guess we can kinda tell you" Naruto muttered in thought; trying to remember what had happened. "It didn't start until the exams, but you started acting jumpy and whatnot"

"You were talking about having this voice in your head and wanting to quit but Sasuke-teme was too much of an ass to actually care" Naruto said nodding in the fuming males direction. "Sasuke,me and Haku did most of the fighting while you mainly kept to yourself, but you did end up fighting Ino..."

The blond trailed off trying to remember more. Kakashi had risen up to study her expression. "You lost to Ino, but then you started to talk out of your mind again, I'm not so sure"

Sakura felt a cold chill run up her spine 'that didn't happen...'

Pushing the Uchiha off she wiped her clothes off as if he stung. "That didn't happen" she said in disbelief stepping back from them. "You expect me to believe that shit story?"

"You two" she said pointing towards Naruto and Sasuke who looked as if they would try to tackle her again. "You're not even supposed to be alive!" She screamed towards the freaked out Shisui. "Huh?"
He replied in confusion. It was as if this wasn't her world. The many who were originally dead now stood in front of her.

Also it didn't explain Haku, she knew he didn't participate in the exams because he wasn't registered to a team. It started to make sense, she knew it was the only option and the only thing she could somehow explain.

... Letting out a dry laugh she nodded in understanding. Kakashi then gripped her arm to start heading towards her home. The other males followed at a distance worry crossing Naruto's face.

"Let go Kakashi!" She yelled at the silver haired male as he dragged her through the busy streets.

"I'm not from this world!" She screamed tripping over her feet to stumble over the older man. Kakashi stopped walking at her outburst to grasp her shoulders. "I'll get you the help you need...you just have to trust me" he said ignoring her outburst to start dragging her again.

He didn't believe her thanks to them diagnosing her. They thought she was crazy and seeing things again. "Th-then how would I know that you have Obitos sharingan!" She screamed feeling the air thicken.

Enough was enough, she was tired of going through this by herself, she was now stuck in another time, as if she switched places with another Sakura. "I-I know because I'm not from here! The Kakashi from my time also has..." she trailed off noticing the shocking expressions on both the Uchiha's face.

Shisui whisled "woah you almost got us there, so how do you know? That's strictly S-rank information"

"A spy?" Itachi suggested still angry at her for pushing him. Haku tried to walk towards the pinkette before he was stopped by Sasuke who nodded his head towards a frozen Kakashi.

His grip on her arm was almost painful before he whipped around to stare her down with his eye. Silence settled between the group.

Sakura started to shuffle through her mind trying to find something else that may convince them. "The fourth Hokage!" She said ignoring the look Naruto gave her. This was a gamble, it seemed as if Obito being dead was also a thing of this time, but she wondered what else was the same.

"He was protecting the village from the Kyuubi, but he died; both him and a red haired woman" she said looking towards Naruto to see if he would confirm if they were both alive.

"My mother's dead Sakura" Naruto said staring at her in disbelief. "Why would you bring that up?" he continued anger starting to rise.

"I'm trying to let you know that I'm not who you think I am! If you just listen!" she yelled at them breathlessly. This wasn't going her way, she had no idea of the history of this time.

'Seems like you're in a bad situation, missed me?'

As if it couldn't get worse.