Go to hell

Recap:

'Now do it again for shits and giggles'

-
     Imagine a voice being in your conscious mind for most of your childhood. A voice that helped you cope with certain things. Her mind was the only place she could be free and think however she wanted. Inner Sakura was her confidence.

     Now imagine that getting ripped away. Her self worth...her confidence to be replaced by a voice that wanted her dead.

      'More like your voice box ripped out' he said with excitement interrupting her train of thought.

      It more or less pissed her off with the odd comments he made, but she ignored him for the most part and continued to focus on controlling her body.

     Sakura was now in the hospital that seemed to be her second home these days. Her being stationed in a room as close to the area where the most medics were as possible.

     Whatever he did the night before left a pretty bad mark behind. It was a purple bruise that appeared from her rib cage and up which didn't seem to stop spreading. It didn't hurt as much as getting a stomach full of lightning from Kakashi, but was still pretty painful.

      That thought made her pause when thinking about that incident. 'I should be dead... how am I surviving all these incidents' she thought looking towards the ceiling.

'All thanks to me sweetheart' he said again with a smirk. Hearing that deep voice just increased her anxiety. Breathing in through her nose and out her mouth she canceled out his voice to focus. 'Why is he all of a sudden appearing?' she thought in frustration.

     One thing Sakura took note of was his ability to control her movements whenever he wanted. The weakness in that was her focus. With all the complications happening in her head it was hard to focus and therefore gave him control.  Still not knowing where he came from was also a problem and it wasn't like she could seek help from someone about it.

      She realized she had to be on guard at all times of the day if she wanted to keep her control. Clutching her pink locks she pulled as hard as she could with little reason.

"I'm in control not him" she said to herself; rising from her bed to slip on her hospital robe and go out into the hall. Pausing her tracks she noticed the man with the toothpick from yesterday approaching her. Forgetting the reason she came out in the first place she decided to avoid him and go in the opposite direction.

     Hearing footsteps increase made her walking turn into a full on sprint softly pushing medic-nin aside to escape.Regret soon replaced happiness in evading the Jounin when she ran into the man she especially didn't want to see. 'Ibiki' she thought with gritted teeth.

     'Will they leave me alone' she thought with a defeated sigh. "I'm guessing by the way you were running you know what we're gonna ask?"

-

     The hate she had for this division grew more and more as her time was wasted. "I don't know if you noticed but-" she said motioning to herself that was covered head to toe with bandaids and gauze.

His lips quirked up and he nodded. "I wouldn't want to hold you" she stared at him with annoyance as he crossed his legs and leaned back in the chair. Approaching the door she stopped at his last comment.

"Watch yourself"

-

     "Watch it" she mocked in annoyance . It was getting ridiculous at this point and she now heard random voices speaking in her head at times. It was rather hard to get out of the hospital, but she was able to convince them that she was indeed in a better condition than when she came. Clutching her throbbing head she groaned 'maybe Staying a few more days could have done me some good' she thought sadly. Her blood shot eyes were hard to keep open when thinking of her bed.

     Opening the front door she immediately noticed how quiet it was. "They're not home?"

     Walking at a pace she gazed at the empty living room. Plates with freshly made food littered the table, steam still pooling off the plate in fumes.Grabbing a dull kunai from her pouch she silently approached the equally empty kitchen 'there's no reason they should be out' she thought suspiciously.

'Should I call someone?' she thought as her mind thought of all the horrible things that could have happened to her parents. 'No I have to focus' She thought with a calculating look towards the steaming food. There was no way her mother would make food and leave without telling her. Something didn't add up.

     Deciding to check upstairs next she paused to look down in horror at the object that was all too familiar. Picking up the dagger she decided to study it and look for clues on how it ended up here, but came up with nothing.Reading the words on the handle again she noticed that it changed from moon to sun.

     The dagger gave off a aura she wanted no part in 'I should throw it out-' she thought before she saw the shadow of a body reflect on the oak stairs. As if feeling her body move on it's own she turned around to slash the dagger through the throat of the unknown threat.

     "What?" she said out loud in confusion dropping the blade to the ground and feeling the blood that splattered on her face drip on the wooden floor. The person looked like a older man with grey hair and brown eyes that seemed to cling to life itself.

     The blood gushed out much faster than she could anticipate.Her first thought was to 'run towards the nearest house' and her second was 'how did he get in my home' Getting to her knees she was lost on what to do.Running to the kitchen she pushed things aside in order to locate their only first aid-kit with no luck settling on tissues to first stop the bleeding.

     Looking at his eyes roam her face gave her a bad taste when she felt his hand grasp hers. "Please don't die!" she desperately added more tissue to the wound with no change to his breathing pattern. Brown eyes began to roll back showing his old torn forehead fill with veins.

     Running back to the kitchen she tried to find some bandages or anything that would help. 'Don't cry, Don't cry' were her words of encouragement until she got back to a body that knew life no more.

     Dropping the materials to the floor she felt her eyes water up with tears. "I killed someone—" she said in disbelief feeling her legs give out to collapse in the pool of lukewarm blood.

     The blood on her skin began to dry and smell.  Pausing in her meltdown she began to Run up the steps to her parents room kicking the door open only to be met with a room devoid of  presence. Her heart dropped before she ran back down the dark wood steps to finally get help. Stopping at the top of the step she felt as if she could scream. The body was gone.

     'How?' She thought finally taking a step. "He's alive?'' It wasn't possible with that fatal wound— 'unless he dragged himself out... but where was the blood?' was her last thought before she heard laughing in her head.

     'You really thinking this through huh?' a deep voice asked in the midst of her thoughts. 'Let me ask you this; did you honestly think your worthless ass could kill someone' He continued in a mocking voice.

     Tears started to run down her face in exhaustion as she stared at her hands that were now void of any blood. 'The mind is a weapon of its own, the eyes aren't always going to help you; remember that' He continued in a matter of fact type of voice. Her breathing quickened 'Why—Why do you continue to do this to me?' she asked in anger.

     'Cause your cute... and keep ignoring me' he said in a shy voice which was followed by laughter. 'Sorry sorry let me try this again. This is kinda my first time I'm a bit shy; bear with me?' she stared at the place where the old man once was "I want you out" she whispered in desperation dropping to her knees.

     'We've met what two times already; and you're already on your knees for me again?'

     'Go to hell'