The moon

Recap:

"I'm Asura and this is Indra, what's your name?"

-

Those names didn't ring any bells whatsoever, but it was concerning on how they got here. "Asura and indra? okay...and you still have no idea how you got here?" Sakura repeated unsurely.

     Indra then decided to speak up when Asura gave him a nervous look. "We were just training a bit ago and now...we're here" he said in a voice that made it seem like he could care less. Her eyes could have popped out of her head if she wasn't use to the unusual things happening lately.

     "We're not from this time, that much I can tell" Asura said softly.

     "I have no idea how to handle this, there's already an entity living in my head I seriously don't need two more!" She said pulling at her pink locks in frustration. They seemed confused and gave each other a shrug. "We're not actually here, but for some reason your soul is connected to our time?" Asura said with a puzzled expression .

     Sakura gave a sigh her brain seeming to be getting a lot more activity than needed. "So you're saying, my mind is connecting me to your time?" She asked slowly.

     "Uh, yes?"

-

     Sakura listened to their theory on how they might of got there, but all she got out of it was the same past and future nonsense the other voice in her head mentioned. So it was basically her fault they were here. Maybe she could talk to people of the past? Yeah right.

One more thing, who the hell is that thing that's living in my head. I think he's the cause of all this. They gazed at her in confusion before a look of annoyance passed through their faces.

     "It's—"

-

   "SAKURA!"

     It stung ;her stomach wounds felt like the stitches were ripped out and her body felt overwhelming exerted. The taste of iron in her mouth was fresh which led her to believe there was blood in her mouth.

     'Damn why am I always dying?'

-

Naruto POV

     Sakura wasn't always this kind to me. It was actually the opposite, but like a switch she changed one day in a bad way. Then came secrets and paranoia along with other things.

     People thought of him as a fool for the most part growing up an orphan, he was never given the opportunity to really show how smart he was, so he hid it behind a goofy troublemaking exterior. It was...easier.

     The hospital visits and the panic attacks were just the beginning, because she eventually started to lie to them and not trust them in any way, but he blamed himself. Sakura was his teammate not just some girl he needed to protect all the time, but it was hard not to, because he wanted her to feel like he did care and that she could trust him. Even just a little bit.

-

Him being thrown some feet away by the wind he encountered a snake. The snake was extremely  huge to be just a regular snake, but him taking down the snake seemed to be just as hard as he thought it would be, but he did it. Yes the knucklehead of the leaf fought on his own without help, he was proud of himself.

     On his way back to his team he didn't know what to expect, but it certainly wasn't seeing his female teammate fighting like she had no sense of caution for her own body.

     Sasuke was standing on the branch with a stunned expression set on his pale face seeming to be surprised by the whole thing,which he couldn't blame. "Naruto! What happened?!" Sasuke said in a surprised voice at seeing his blond teammate that was swept away by wind.

     "I don't know what happened with Sakura but she just attacked him like an animal and they've been fighting ever since" he said gripping his kunai.

     "—she's not herself"

-

Normal pov

     "Oh you're rather interesting,  Sakura was it? I think I may have to have you" Orochimaru said licking his lips and then glancing over to Sasuke who was clenching his fist. "Don't be too jealous Sasuke-kun I still want your eyes, but you've greatly disappointed me"

     "Leave her alone!" Naruto said baring his teeth at the long haired male. "Ah—cute but let me give you some advice" Orochimaru said appearing in front of Naruto with malicious intent "stay out of my way, mutt?" He said slamming his palm onto the seal that covered Naruto's stomach successfully knocking him down.

     Sakura laughed out loud chilling Sasuke to the bone.

     "Too bad I have just one curse mark" Orochimaru said in regret. "I'll come back for you my Sakura-chan I'm out of time" he said hopping from one tree to face them both "...and I'll come back for you too Sasuke-kun ; till next time" he said with a mock wave disappearing in a blur.

     Sakura looked at Sasuke with a smirk that made her look more and more out of her self "Well this was a mistake, now there's a freak after my host" she said in a deep voice. Sasuke frowned with narrowed eyes.

     Sasuke jumped down to pick up Naruto who gave a groan. "You hit the ground pretty hard there dope" he said balancing him on his back and jumping up to the branch Sakura was perched on.

     "I saved your ass, so take care of this body or I'll kill you" she said quickly collapsing and ultimately putting all the strain on Sasuke. Looking around the area and hearing the chirping of birds he let out a sigh

     "I guess it's just me now"

-

     With Sakura still sleep after days of Sasuke treating her Naruto finally woke up with a groan and stretch. "Ah bastard, what happened to Sakura-chan?"

     Sasuke ignored the blond, but seemed to acknowledge he was awake, which annoyed Naruto all too much. "Sakura is hiding something from us" he said finally looking into Naruto's blue eyes.

     "I know"
-

Thank you for reading! I did a longer chapter this time because I had a bit more time today. I tried not to rush too much so I hope you enjoy~