Unwanted attention

Recap:

"As in Obito Uchiha?"
-

   Kakashi was nicknamed 'The Copy Cat Ninja' or even 'Kakashi of the Sharingan' due to his undeniably stolen sharingan eye. It wasn't a nickname he wasn't too fond of, but it was one he had no choice but to live with.

      The sharingan he possessed was not his, but instead his late teammate: Obito Uchiha. Obito was a goofy, but determined person that reminded him all too much of Naruto...and it kind of stung.

-

Kakashi wasn't too fond of children heck he didn't even have any of his own, so he had no idea what to expect. When he was selected as an instructor for three children he knew his real goal was to keep an eye out for one of the two last Uchiha and the Kyuubi's host.

Out of the three children there was only two of the three that he was going to keep his attention on. The very last student was merely a pink haired girl that wasn't raised in a clan, although she did have an impressive amount of intelligence and chakra control, but even if she was intelligent there was only so much she should know and he knew she shouldn't know that name.

-

     "I—uh saw the name somewhere?" She said looking anywhere, but his black eye.

     "Oh? are you asking me?" He said in sarcasm which immediately pissed her off. What can she say smart asses were indeed going to be the death of her.

     They both stayed in the same spot for about a minute. Sakura pretty much guessed that he wanted more answers, but he wasn't going to get any cause even she couldn't explain it. He seemed to be in a bad mood when he walked away from her without another word.

"Heh, good for him" she mumbled trailing behind him at a farther distance.

-

     After thinking about her weird vision she realized that one of the people present was a younger Kakashi, yet his aura was a lot darker back then. 'I really need some help' she thought tiredly walking into the clearing to see Naruto tied to a wooden log.

    "Um—should I ask?" Sakura askedwith a chuckle trying to lighten the mood in failure. 'Tough crowd'

     "You each failed to see the true meaning behind this test" Kakashi said with disappointment. "Naruto you came at me alone and didn't plan ahead, that can make or break you" he said staring the blond down. "Sasuke you thought you were better than both Naruto and Sakura and came at me with some pretty impressive skills, but achieved nothing by yourself"

"...and Sakura, the fact that you were smart enough to hide and hopefully plan ahead was smart, but you lied to me and I don't appreciate it" he finished taking his orange book out to read. "Since you two didn't completely get caught you're allowed to have lunch, but don't feed Naruto that's an automatic fail" he said finally disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

     -

Silence ensued between them. Sakura moved her food around thinking about what Kakashi said to her. Looking towards her two teammates they were both glancing at her probably wondering about the 'lie' she told him.

      Naruto struggled to get off the log. His stomach grumbling in the process forcing him to groan in discomfort.

     In order to make the tense silence go away she positioned herself in front of the blond with her chopsticks out. "You can have some of mine, the truth is ; I'm not too hungry at the moment" she said giving him a small smile.

He snapped his head in her in surprise "Oh, Sakura-Chan you don't have to" he said gently,but blushed when his stomach growled again.

     Sasuke rolled his eyes and got up "here idiot, I'm tired of hearing your stomach" Sasuke said as he pulled up some chopsticks of his own to feed Naruto.

     His eyes watered with unshed tears "awe guys!" Sasuke grumbled "hurry up and eat before he comes back" Sakura nodded continuously stuffing his mouth with food.

     "You!..." Kakashi appeared in a bolt of light pointing at them with a malicious look in his eye.

     All three snapped their attention to him with panic. "Pass!" He said with a bright smile.

     They all looked at him like he was crazy "what?" Naruto said his mouth full of food, which got a elbow to the stomach by Sasuke.

     "Although you three failed immeasurable bad" he said with a bright smile. "You three showed that you can still work together, and I think I can work with that" he said walking past them and motioned them to follow.

      Sakura helped to untie a whiny Naruto and help him get back on his feet. Following Kakashi into a clearing they stumbled upon a old rock. Thousands of names were carved on the rock. 'This rock looks older than me'

     "This is where great hero's end up" Kakashi said looking down with an unreadable expression. Looking at the rock with zero context she could pretty much guess what happened to these people.

     "Hero's?! I want my name on that rock" Naruto said excitedly bending down to read the names. Kakashi pinched his nose before glancing at the excited blond.

     "Idiot these people passed away" Sasuke said staring at the rock himself. Sakura suddenly felt her head get lighter her feet felt as if she was on pens and needles.

-

"...Kakashi..." Rin choked up blood as Kakashi pulled his hand out of her chest. Life left her eyes quickly after.

-

     "Sakura?!"

-