Eye for an eye

Recap:

"Sensei! I want to prove that you can become a great ninja even without being able to use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu! That is everything to me!"

-

Sakura would never accept these illusions or the voice in her head that talked her down daily,but this was all too familiar. Rock Lee was in front of her in all his green glory and although she knew this never happened...it felt too familiar.

"Who the hell are you?!" the spiky haired male known as Zaku asked in anger. Sakura looked at the back of her savior in annoyance? It wasn't so much directed towards him, but rather herself.

'Why is this happening? This isn't real...' she thought in astonishment. The fact that this very scene happened before made her mad, but why? Is it because it happened already or was it because she knew it would happen.

There was no other explanation for her newfound anger towards the green wearing male. 'I've seen this before' she thought moving away from Sasuke to scoot herself against a tree which earned her an annoyed look '...but Sasuke was unconscious in my previous vision...but he woke up? I feel like I'm missing something'

Sakura widened her eyes at her new observation 'Sasuke only went unconscious when he got bit though...' she thought looking towards the pale male who looked completely fine. 'Why didn't he get bit this time?'

-

Lee was fighting against the three sound ninja with everything he could and Sakura felt disgusted that she couldn't do anything. There was no helping their situation though. Naruto was unconscious and Sasuke was far too exhausted to stand a chance.

Lee was too kind and courageous for his own good, he simply put himself in danger to help them and that in itself was enough to earn her respect.

"Hey!" She screamed hesitantly. Lee was in serious trouble, him being skilled enough to hold himself against three sound ninja with far more experience than him was admirable. 'I have to help him some way' she thought gritting her teeth.

The bandaged man known as Dosu tilted his head and let out a raspy laugh. "You gonna do something girl? You look pretty crippled to me right now" he mocked which earned him a laugh from his teammates. "You guys are fighting three on one, so who's the real cripple?" She said confidently.

Sasuke shook his head at her to be silent,but that just would not do. "Try to fight me you dumb mummy!" Sakura screamed holding on to the tree to struggle and get herself to her feet. Lee looked at her in shock. "No Sakura-san! I will handle this-" his words were abruptly cut off by Zaku crushing his arm with his foot.

"Shut it bowl cut" Zaku snickered successfully pissing her off. "I said fight me!" She screamed again taking a kunai from her pouch to lean against the tree.

Dosu laughed again and started to walk towards her in a steady pace. Gulping loudly she closed her eyes.
-

'Help me this last time please' she thought in desperation thinking about Dosu's dark eyes that seemed to mock her. 'Oh you're asking little ol me to help you out again? I feel as if I've earned an award' he asked in glee. 'Yes, I need your help so please' she pleaded hesitantly. Although she didn't want to think about it, he could very well kill her this time, he didn't seem to care about her well-being, which is why she was immobile now.

'I'll take your body whenever I please' he said which made her gag. 'Hurry!'

-
Dosu tilted his head in a confident, but slouched position in front of her. "You were talking all that shit, but now you're sleeping?" He said looking back At Zaku and Kin who gave him smirks.

"Maybe pinky bit off more than she could chew-"

Kin widened her eyes in horror of Zaku's eye being ripped out the socket. Sakura turned towards the other two sound ninja that were all too shocked at her speed.

Zaku cried in pain clutching the left side of his face where his now missing eye once was. "What the fuck! Agh, you fucking bitch!" He screamed attempting to reach for his eye that was dangling in her smaller hand. Sakura giggled and took a step backwards each time he came forward and watched him struggle to reach her.

Kin broke into a cold sweat and shuffled away from the blood thirsty pinkette. "W-what how—you stupid bitch" she screamed in fear before she hit the dirt ground.

Zaku collapsed before he could take any more steps his breathing was shaky and his blood pooled around his head. Sakura looked at the black eye in her hand and walked towards the half unconscious male to put his eye in his hand.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" she whispered laughing at Dosu and kin's struggle to stay on their feet. "Take him and leave or else...we could play too" she suggested waving . No words were spoken as the two sound ninja grabbed their injured teammate and disappeared making sure to leave their scroll behind so they weren't targeted again.

Sasuke and Lee looked at Sakura with unreadable expressions set on their faces. "Sakura-San why would you do that?" Lee asked desperately trying to see if this was the real Sakura. Sasuke looked at her with a distant gaze.

No words were exchanged between the three, Sakura simply gave them a chilling smile. "You two wanna play too?" She said after a long pause immediately alarming the two males. Lee looked towards Sasuke in fear and they knew they were no match with their condition as it was.

"No? Yes? Or...maybe-" she said before she fell to the ground. Neji and ten-ten stared at the unconscious pinkette and then stared at the two injured males. "Sorry I thought you would need some help" Neji said blankly after he knocked her unconscious.

"You all can come out too!" Ten-ten screamed towards the bushes where team ten was hiding.

Shikamaru sighed at the sight of blood on the ground and stared at the girl who caused it.

"I didn't sign up to get slaughtered by a pink haired girl thank you very much"

-
A/N: I got this fight idea by watching Hunter x Hunter killua v. Johness. Here's another cover! Anonymous_Artz