Unstable

Recap:

'He was fading fast his skin peeled each passing moment turning into a dark ash and drifting away before it touched the ground. Even though he knew he would not live he smiled. "...You'll probably have to suffer again from now on...but dont change, keep going your way. You told me that you never change your words...thats your ninja way. Right? Naruto, become Hokage...at all costs..."

Sakura didn't know when, but she jolted awake and started to scream.

-

Kakashi pov:

I'm not a man of many words, and there have been instances where I felt as if I wasn't one at all. For as long as I could remember I was alone not physically, but mentally. My father died when I was young...It wasn't something I wanted people to remember him by: 'The man who killed himself', 'The failure', 'The hero', 'The legend'

My father was never okay, he valued teamwork and friendship to the very end and I loath it. Friendship was a myth and teamwork was a waste of space and that's what I believed for a very long time until I met them.

-

NORMAL POV:

Pain was temporary in some cases, there are times where it quickly disappeared, and other times where it would never go away. Now pain was really all she felt lately.

Being shaken was something new to Sakura. It didn't feel too good; along with the concerning looks from the people around her. A throbbing sensation was now a constant feeling in her head.

"-ause Sakura-chan may need to go to the hospital Kakashi-sensei!" She heard Naruto say when her ears cleared up.

Her face was grabbed suddenly a bright light being pointed in her eye. Kakashi was holding her face between his two fingers to check her head and eyes. "There's no Fever and dilation of eyesight" He said stepping back, but are you okay to travel?" He continued putting his things in his pack.

"What--it's still night..." she trailed off seeing the sun peeking out and shining through the tent. Kakashi gave her a smile through his mask picking up his bag and pointing towards the exit of the tent. "Get yourself together and meet by the fireplace" he said walking out. 'Well shit I guess I have no choice' she thought grimly.

Attempting to lift herself up she stumbled being caught by the very blond in her dreams. "You alright there Sakura-Chan?" he said softly steadying her. "Yes, thank you Naruto" she replied getting her bags up which was yanked up by Naruto who had a cheeky smile. "Ill carry it, take it easy" he said going out the tent to join up with the others.

They were back on the road.

-

The stares were intense on her as they walked through the forest. The silence was killing her and she was forever grateful for Naruto carrying her bag because she felt a bad case of fatigue. No one mentioned her little screaming episode, but all she could do was think about it. Her chest felt heavy and her breath quickened touching her chest to breath in and out to sooth her anxiety 'I could freaking hurl' she thought clutching her stomach.

Sasuke brushed past her "You can have this" he said presenting her with a water bottle which all out surprised her. He scoffed "You taking it or not?" he repeated in a cold voice. Naruto glared at the black haired male. "Easy bastard she's still not feeling well"

Grabbing the bottle from Sasuke she sighed 'Inner would be having an heart attack right now' she thought clutching her bottle. Walking past a puddle she hesitated 'Puddle? this feels familiar somehow'

Chains flew out past her cutting her back length hair slightly and immediately going towards Kakashi a twin chain following closely after. The chains seemed to have a mind of their own when they wrapped around his torso.

"Kakashi sensei!"

-

A/N: Shorter chapters I update more :)