I'm not

Recap:

"Oh I'll have to get a doctor to really explain it but you've been having bipolar tendencies not to mention the possibility of you being schizophrenic" Mebuki said with a downcast expression.

"Huh?"

-

"Mom! This has to be a joke" Sakura cried out in astonishment. "Sakura how do you explain your recent behavior lately? I'm going to be with you this week to really help push your strong will!" Mebuki said with a bright smile.

"Mom-" Mebuki put her hand up dismissively. "I'm gonna go get us some lunch from the cafeteria, so you go ahead and relax" she said with wink before going on her way.

Sakura let out a defeated sigh before banging her head on the beds headboard again. "Schizophrenia? and Bipolar disorder? I don't have either one!" She screamed throwing the pillow to the ground.

A knock on the door startled her and made her grab her pillow off the white floors before jumping back in bed. "Uh-uh come in!" She stuttered leaning back to try and disguise her discomfort. A surprise look passed through her face when she gazed at the familiar face.

"Ino-pig?" Sakura asked unsure if the blond was actually standing there with flowers. Ino blushed and gazed to the ground before approaching her bedside. "Hey billboard brow, you can't seem to stay out of hospitals nowadays" she said with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah well I should try and at least get some help right?" She said jokingly. Ino stared at her before smiling again. "I actually came to ask you something" she said with a set expression.

Ino put the flowers on her night stand before taking a big breath. "...did you want to kill me?" She said looking towards the floor silently. "What? Why are you asking me-"

"The chunin exams! You had this look in your eye like you really wanted to kill me, and when you thought you were being chased that one time..." she said trailing off to run her hand through her pony tail. "you were a different person" Sakura widened her eyes in realization.There was no way to explain what happened.

Ino bagan to ramble on about how she didn't seem like herself, so Sakura did what she had no choice to do; she lied.

"Ino...I recently learned that I'm bipolar, so that could have had something to do with it-" Sakura said before she was hugged by the crying blond. "Im so sorry Sakura I thought...I'm so sorry" she cried jumbling her words together. Sakura patted her back with a sigh 'when is my mom getting back?'

-

Ino left shortly after with relief clearly showing in her eyes. Choji and Shikamaru seemed to have tagged along and by the way they glanced her way they clearly didn't believe her 'bipolar' story Ino was telling them. 'Not like I care anyways' she frowned ignoring their looks.

Mebuki came back 20 min after team 10 left. "Sakura I saw Ino-chan just a while ago!" She said placing their food down. "Yeah she came to visit" Sakura answered shorty; pulling her sheets over her head.

-

Therapy was simply just that. It never helped her and no matter how much she complained it never changed anything. "Today is the last day!" Mebuki said with an excited smile. Sakura felt as if she could finally smile after a week of unbearable torture.

There were test, questions and worst of all needles.The voice that would usually invade her mind has been quiet ever since the Chunin exams maybe he was the one who put her in this assumed genjutsu.

Packing her clothing she pulled on her mother's sleeve so they could finally exit the hospital doors. The whole week she was there her teammates or sensei not once contacted her. It put a bad taste in her mouth even if she knew she was at fault.

-

'Ugh I don't even know if I wanna support those idiots anymore . All I have to do is make the genjutsu think I'm not aware' she thought heading towards their training ground. After her mother put up a fuss she finally cracked on letting her train, even though she just left the hospital.

The closer she got the louder it seemed to get. "Teme! You scared to get hit by my new move huh?!" Naruto screamed out arrogantly. "Shut it idiot it's called dodging" Sakura peeked in at them before frowning. Itachi was standing near Kakashi as they watched the boys spar. Haku threw kunai from his position on a tree branch in order to fasten their speed.

'Those little fuckers sure do move on fast!' She thought in annoyance before turning around and crashing into another. "Woah there!" He said steadying her wobbling body. "Sorry didn't see ya!" He said loudly making her cover her ears. Looking towards him she didn't recognize him whatsoever.

"Uh?" He said backing away slightly "something on my face?" Sakura snapped out of her stupor at his question. "No sorry, but I think you're in the wrong area this is team seven-"

"Oh you're here" a deep voice said making her jump away quickly. Itachi glanced her way before turning back towards the other black haired male. "Tachi-chan you never told me you were helping Sasuke-chan train!" He whined before turning back to her.

"You one of Sasuke's fans?" He asked mischievously. Sakura nearly gagged at his question. "No she's his teammate who's on temporary leave, come on Shisui" he said boredly turning around.

"Shisui?" She questioned remembering that name.

'He's the one from my visions! But didn't he die?' She thought staring at the back of the two males.

"Sakura what are you doing here? You should be on leave for now" Kakashi asked folding his arms. Everyone was staring at her in either curiosity or annoyance. "I came to train too" she said trying to hide her anger.

Sasuke smirked with the roll of his eyes. Haku threw a kunai towards his head so he wouldn't say anything.

"Sounds interesting!" Shisui said appearing in front of her. "I remember now, you're the crazy girl right?" He smirked "how about sparring with me?"

'Hell no'

"Uh sure?"