Interrogated

Recap:

Ino felt tears fall down her face with choking sobs. Sakura appeared so unstable to those around the stadium, but they didn't see the eyes she saw. Ino saw the eyes that could kill her it was as if there was a completely different person. "...she tried to fucking kill me and sh-she would have...she could have..."
-

Sakura Pov:

     It was never hard for her to hide her emotions lately. It seemed as if it was a trait she excelled in nowadays—not that it was a good thing for her. People wanted to know her 'feelings' and they 'worried' greatly about her mental health.

     There was no reason to worry she could handle it all on her own.

-

     "Sakura-San this isn't a...interrogation per se—you can think of this as a survey of some sort!" Inoichi exclaimed with a clap of his hand. Here she sat in the blood stained walls of the torture and interrogation building. Although they promised no torture to be done to her in no way she was still against their prying.

     Now one would wonder why she was forced in this nightmare worthy building. The answer was quite clear: everyone thought she was a psychopath.

     Sakura wasn't so sure she had the right characteristics to be called one. There was no way she couldn't feel empathy or any sort of emotion. There were times she's stepped on ants littering the ground and gave them a silent prayer. There was simply zero logic in this accusation.

     Although she thought this way, a little part of her brain yelled about the horrible things she has done thus far. Leaving her team in wave, lying, maybe almost killing someone...etc. There was no way for them to know she wasn't the one doing these obscure deeds. Except maybe ditching her team.

     They were being a bit too nosy in her opinion, but lately that didn't seem to matter.

"...are you listening Sakura?" Inoichi questioned interrupting her thoughts with him calling her name. "Just barely...I know you're worried and I'm sure I've heard that same sentence all week but I'm fine" she said calmly gazing towards the shiny flooring. Inoichi opened his mouth as if he would speak before closing it again almost matching a gaping fish.

     "I get it—but I need you to come here every week, at least once" he said standing on his feet to look her in the eyes.

     'Like I'll have any choice...'

-

     Leaving the building was like crossing a bridge from hell to heaven. The place really creeped her out, not to mention Ibiki staring at her. 'I'll accuse him of pedophilia I'm sure he'll back off then' she thought with a smirk.

     Sakura couldn't really understand why Inoichi was helping her anyways. If she remembered correctly she attempted to murder Ino—even if she wasn't going for Ino in the first place, no one else knew it but her. 'I need a break from being at a torture facility all week' she thought opening her front door and taking in how bright it was.

     "Surprise!" a scream rang all around her making her flight or fight kick in. Inhabiting her home were her teammates and parents with a decorative interior that matched a birthday scene.

      Shaking her head out of stupor she flinched when Naruto blew a whistle near her ear. "Welcome back Sakura-Chan!" he screamed seeming to get louder with every word. 'Is this serious? I thought he was mad at me?' she thought in surprise. "Um...I didn't go anywhere" she said blankly.

     "Of course you did" Haku said with a soft smile. "...although you're back now" he finished pinching Sasuke who grunted in agreement. Kakashi smiled behind his mask. "How did that week of therapy go?" he asked waiting for response like everyone else. Mebuki seemed to have stars in her eyes as she awaited her daughter's 'good news' on her health.

       "You know...so,so" she said plainly avoiding their eyes. Kizashi let his arms fall to his side and the atmosphere of the room seemed to have flattened. "So you're basically saying you didn't try?" Naruto asked in narrowed eyes surprising the people in the room at his sudden anger.

     "No, I'm saying it was okay-" she started off before he interrupted her. "You almost killed someone—you almost killed your childhood friend! You don't think that's a problem?!" He yelled at her in anger. Letting out a sigh she attempted to control her annoyance. 'Here he is being extra again' she thought staring him in his eye.

     "Yeah Naruto I realized that, why do you think I fucking went to these useless ass sessions?!"

   "You won't let anyone help you! You're just a liar Sakura, you could care less about any of us-" Naruto screamed before he was interrupted by a hand on his shoulder.

     "Hey guys—now calm down" Kakashi said standing in between the both of them. "This has gotten a bit out of control so we're gonna call it a night" he said quickly ushering for Naruto to go out first. Sasuke ignored her as he swiftly passed her and Haku gave her an unreadable look.

     Mebuki pinched the skin between her brows with a sigh. Bowing towards Kakashi in exhaustion she caught Sakura's hand before she could rush up the stairs. "Sweety you have to say goodbye to your Sensei" her father nodded in agreement.

      Sakura stood at the door with a clenched jaw.

     "Sakura...I wish you would understand how much we're trying to help you" Kakashi said after a minute of her not speaking. "Yeah?" She replied before slamming the door shut.

'I hate pity'

-

Hi, I hope I didn't make anyone ooc I try to keep them in character as much as possible. Update took a while because my exams are approaching so there may be a few days in between updates.

I'm not sure if you guys remember but 'Kizashi' is Sakura's father. I thought I'd put that in there just in case anyone forgot he's not mentioned as much.