Test

Recap:

'I gotta bad feeling about this and my gut never lies'

-
Walking through Konoha has always been the norm for Sakura, the fact it was her home made her more comfortable, so why did she feel like everyone was staring at her?

It was Haku

Haku made it his job to hold her hand as much as possible and the fact that he wasn't from Konoha got even more stares. "Tell me why we bought Suicide boy to Konoha again?" Sasuke asked with an expressionless face and his arms crossed.

Haku ignored Sasuke's remark to smile instead. "Same reason they bought you?" He replied innocently tugging her closer. Naruto glowered "For once I agree with the bastard; he tried to kill us!"

Kakashi flipped a page of his book to glance at Sakura "Ask Sakura that" he replied stopping in the middle of the sidewalk. "I have to report to Hokage- Sama" he nodded towards Haku which was code word for: 'meet me there' without another word he disappeared in a twirl of leaves and wind.

Naruto grasped her other hand to pull her away from a happy Haku. "Sakura-Chan why don't we go train?" He said happily tugging her which was interrupted by an annoyed Haku. "No, she has to come with me to lord Hokage; I don't know the way" he added in.

"What- no way am I leaving her with you, be-fucking lieve-it!" He screamed tugging her more. Her eye twitched for the fourth time in that second. "Let go!" she said pulling away from them.

"Naruto I have to go with Haku-San for a bit, I'll be back" she said with a sigh, but was happy he was acting normal with her again.

Haku smirked and grasped her hand again with a smile. Naruto looked livid while Sasuke looked plain annoyed. "Let's go Sakura" he said picking her up out of the blue.

"Wha-wait-!" She screamed trying to scramble out of his arms. He raised his eyebrow giving her an confused look, which was interrupted by Naruto lunging at him.

"You pretty faced bastard!" Naruto screamed trying to throw a punch at Haku, who effortlessly threw him off and went stalking after Sakura. "Where did she go?" Haku said realizing her absent presence.

Naruto pointed a finger at him "you scared her off, go AWAY" he said increasing in volume each second. They both snapped their heads to a laughing Sasuke who ignored them and and started walking off. "Wha- bastard where is Sakura-Chan!" Naruto exclaimed clasping his shirt.

Haku narrowed his eyes at Sasuke and smiled. He took Sasuke's hand in his who tried to run off and started to drag him through the crowd "Wow you move on fast Haku" Naruto said rolling his shoulder to face the opposite direction to look for the pinkette.

-

"You can drop the henge Sakura-Chan" Haku said dragging the Sasuke look alike through the area. "How-" she was interrupted with a flick to the nose "Why wouldn't I know about the person I've devoted my life to?"

Widening her eyes she was all around speechless 'I wish he would stop saying that' she thought sadly to look at her feet. It was hard to be around Haku because every time she saw him it reminded her of his supposed death.

The vision she had before she met him was fresh in her mind, but it was confusing. He was supposed to die in wave but didn't. The more she thought about it the bigger her headache got.

"-er" he said clutching her hand. She looked up at the taller boy in confusion "h-huh" she said eyes wide. He turned towards her with an annoyed expression "you zoned out again Sakura-Chan" he said taking a lock of her pink hair.

Her face went pink at the new nick name. "Don't call me that" she replied quickly trying to walk away from the too close for comfort boy. "We should go on in since we're here-"

  "Ehem" Kakashi said at the double doors "did I interrupt something?"

"Yes" Haku replied in a cold voice leaning away from her.

"Well too bad, the Hokage would like to see you both" Kakashi said stepping aside without his orange book in hand.
-