two. dear spiderman

dear spiderman,

dear spiderman,

       hello, i don't know who you are or if you'll get this but i hope you do. i left this out in the park hopefully you'll sweep by it and open the letter if it was for you, even though this probably won't work.

     you might be wondering the reason i'm writing these letters... well you could say i'm your biggest fan haha.

but i also thought it would be fun.. to you know, play a little game of pen pal. i know you're spiderman but i don't know you really. and because this was left in the park then you have no idea who i am either.

but there's a catch, each time i send and recieve a letter you get a clue, and i'll be nice and give you one now. not only is my name popular... it's also a flower.

you don't have to give me clues because you know gotta keep that identity a secret, but if you write back and leave it under the tallest willow tree in the park, where you found this letter. that would be amazing!

anyway i gotta go, have a wonderful day

yours truly,
              ~ :)

lily held the letter in her hand feeling dumber than ever but it was worth a shot i guess. she walked to the park admiring the trees and plants around her. sitting down by the willow tree she looked up at its branches and observed how each branch had a different branch and it was like roads. nature always fascinated her, for a reason she'll never know but she did come there often.

after 10 minutes of just watching the sky peacefully, lily started to walk home. she was about a block away from stark tower, when she got a phone call from her dad.

"lily where are you?" her dad was very upset, she could tell by the tone of his voice.

"i'm almost home, i just went to the park," lily explained, it was like a routine now he should've known.

"you should've at least told me or happy before you left," he scolded her. lily just rolled her eyes getting this same lecture every time she went out without saying anything.

"i'm sorry, i should've had happy take me," she apologized, knowing she would lose if she started a fight.

"when you get home, your mom and i actually have something really important to talk to you about," tony explained to the girl, she didn't know wether to be excited or nervous, either way she said okay and hung up.

she had gotten to the tower and walked through the front doors. she stepped into the elevator pressing the top button for the suite. it took about a minute until the elevator dinged and she got off.

walking into the living room, she saw tony and pepper sitting on the couch, so she went over to sit on the recliner.

"how was your walk lily?" her mom asked her, smiling.

"it was okay, i guess," lily just shrugged, anticipating what they had to talk to her about.

"so, we wanted to tell you that... this year you're able to attend the actual high school, no more homeschooling," tony cut to the chase.

"REALLY!" lily jumped up hugging them both, "IM. SO HAPPY!! thank youuuuu i love you i love you," she was overly excited. "when do i start?"

"the school year starts in about a week and a half, so we can go school shopping and everything," pepper smiled her daughter, "i mean you only need books and supplies like that i guess it won't be that difficult to find,"

"but don't be getting into any trouble, okay? you have 3 chances then you're out," her dad warned her.

"okay okay thanks for the baseball lesson dad," she laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "now i'm gonna go catch up on some brooklyn nine-nine, love you!" she ran into her room.

turning on her tv, she sat down on her bed making things comfortable around her. she went to hulu and played the next episode she was on.

about an episode later she was called in for dinner and they all talked about what school would be like, how spiderman is doing, and how everyone's day was. after helping clean up, they all watched the breakfast club and headed to bed.

kk speaks!!
first chapterrrrrr!!! yay!!!

published: 2-1-2021
edited:
word count: 747