four. new friend

it had been about a week or so and lily had not written to spiderman due to trying to get ready for her first year of school

it had been about a week or so and lily had not written to spiderman due to trying to get ready for her first year of school. so to make up for that time she started to write him a letter.

dear spiderman,

       sorry it's been so long but no my name is not willow. that was a good guess though i liked it. my name is a flower so there's a little clue.

     also i'm starting high school tomorrow, so that's fun. uh yeah i feel like i'm giving way to much away at this point if you really are some like creepy dude. but i hope you're not like old and creepy.

         so that's really all i can think of, i'm just really nervous for school haha anyway i hope you write back soon! sorry again for taking so long

      yours truly,
~:)

after lily wrote the letter she put it on her desk and got in bed. she was gonna drop it off in the morning before she went to school. she turned her lights off and closed her eyes.

the alarm blared in lily's ear causing her to jump up and look around. of course, like normal exciting events she would wake up on time for it.

she went straight to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water. she drank it and then made herself some breakfast. she always started with eating first, then got ready.

after eating a bagel she headed to her bathroom brushing her teeth and washing her face. she never wore makeup, well besides mascara that was it. she liked the natural look.

she was finally ready for school so she headed down the stairs into the lobby and was met with her dad, "have a great day at school," he hugged her and her mom joined the hug.

she released and smiled at them both, "i'll see you guys later tonight," and with that she walked outside and into happys car.

happy stopped by the park before heading to school, so she got to take in the beautiful sight before going to have hopefully a good school year.

lily's dad already emailed the school saying that they didn't want the teachers or anyone else calling her by her last name. if they had to be called by a last name she would by martin, unless it was forms she would sign those with stark. this was for the sake of privacy and because she wanted to make friends because of herself not her fathers last name.

so walking into first hour and accidentally bumping into a boy with brown hair, "oh my gosh i'm so sorry," she mentally face palmed.

"oh it's okay, stressed?" the boy asked.

"you know it," she laughed back

"wait i don't know you, are you new?" he asked her

"yeah, uh i better get going. i'm so sorry again," she apologized and quickly ran to where she hoped her locker was.

two minutes before class she walked in and looked around, "aw you must be, mrs.. martin," he smiled catching himself from saying stark

"hello! do you have certain seats? i don't really know how this works," she laughed obviously embarrassed.

"that's okay, you're new. i actually don't have assigned seats so you can sit where ever," he answered.

she looked around the room and saw a seat in the back left corner so she quickly walked up to there and sat down. she saw a boy sitting in the seat next to her so she asked if it was taken.

"hey is this seat taken?" she asked and the boy looked up.

"yeah- wait no it's not," he said once he saw her, and she sat down. "wait you're the girl that ran into me in the hall!"

"oh yeah i'm so sorry about that, i should've been paying attention to where i was going," she apologized.

"no no! it's okay i believe you," he smiled. "so.. are you new here?" she heard the same voice again.

"oh uh yeah," she answered.

"that's cool... wait you like.. is that beauty in the beast?" he asked pointing at her sticker on her bag

she hesitated, "um yeah," and he gave a big smiled and nodded.

"this might sound childish but um me too! it was one of my favorites when my aunt and i watched disney movies. oh my name is peter by the way," he held his hand out for her to shake.

"lily," she replied shaking his hand

"okay now let's get this show on the road!" mr. stevens announced once the bell rang.

later that day she realized she had 5 out of 7 classes with peter, so they instantly became quite close because he was the only one she knew out of everyone in the classes.

her day had been pretty great for a first day of school, and she was so happy to say, that she had met a new friend

kk speaks!
hello i love you mwah

published: 2-3-21
edited:
word count: 845