twenty-eight. cuddles

lily grabbed m&m's, sour patch kids, chips, and popcorn

"yummy," peter laughed as she sat everything down on the bed.

"okay chilling adventures of sabrina because the new season came out!!" lily turned the tv to netflix and clicked on the show.

"i love this show it's amazing,"lily nodded and peter just smiled and watched her.

you could tell in her eyes she loved it. you could see the joy and the admiration. she looked so focused and into it, she made sure she knew every detail and peter took note of that.

"you're so pretty," peter whispered into her ear.

"no you," lily replied giving him a passionate kiss that lasted a minute or so. it wasn't heated, it was a way to show the admiration the two of them showed. they were both so deeply in like with each other they didn't know how to explain it... maybe it was love, but they weren't sure what that meant. the two felt so warm inside, knowing that the other was probably their soulmate.

the rest of the night was spent with laughing, a bit of crying, and a bunch of food eating. they finished four episodes, until it was about midnight and lily cleaner everything up.

they turned the tv off, getting ready for bed.

peter was laying on his back and lily snuggled into his side.

"i love cuddling you," lily said after a few moments of silence.

"well i love your cuddles," peter put his arms around her.

they both sat in silence for a bit longer, it wasn't awkward. they were both tired and were about to fall asleep.

"peter, i hope we spend the rest of our lives together," lily said before closing her eyes.

"me too lilybug. goodnight," he kissed the top of her head.

"goodnight favorite," lily replied before drifting off to sleep.

kk speaks!
sorry if it says lilt on there for some reason my stupid phone kept changing it to that instead of keeping it the same smh. also i finished my prewriting!!!!! i'm so happy this is the last chapter i had to prewriting yay!! so that means we have about six more chapters until the end! cant wait for you all to see it<3

also thank you for 800 mwah mwah

published: 2-27-21
edited:
word count: 393