sixteen. 24 hours

the few avengers that were going to the location, took a long time to plan how it was going to go

"look, you could've gone. quickly gave him the money and then gotten her back by now," peter said hitting his nails.

"well it's not really that simple, you change to have backup and plan all bad outcomes," tony replied and pointed at somethings on the screen.

there was 14 hours left on the clock when they finally left to where the address said. and the time it was going to take them to get there was 5 hours. so that leaves 9 hours for them.

after awhile peter got a phone call from tony. "listen kid, yes this was a trap there were more people here than expected.. but um peter?" tony asked if he was there.

"yeah, yeah what's up mr. stark?" peter asked.

"we're not getting her today.." tony trailed off

"what?! no but we have to please," peter begged into the phone.

"i'm so sorry, but we have to come home," tony answered and hung up.

tony had a pretty big bruise on his arm, that would probably go away after a week. they were all beaten up pretty bad.

"what happened?" peter asked.

no one answered for awhile until natasha spoke up, "karl, was with the hydra of course.. but they wanted the money and then leave not make a trade. which they took like half the money and tried to get back the rest but we got out in time."

"wow..." peter looked down.

"yeah, wow," tony nodded.

the timer was finally gone because they were already there and already "traded" the money.

now the avengers were working on a plan to get lily back from the hydra. but peter couldn't take all the pressure of losing his best friend and trying to find her.

so he decided to head off to the park...

kk speaks!
very short chapter today

published: 2-15-21
edited:
word count: 334