twenty. makeover

"lilyyyyy," peter lightly shook the girl awake

"peter? are you okay?" lily sat up quickly turning to see that he was okay, and she laid back down.

"aunt my made us breakfast," he shook her again.

"okay ill be out in a second," she yawned and put a hoodie on over her shirt.

she walked out to find toast and waffles, "yummy," lily smiled at the food.

"yummy indeed," peter agreed and they both dug into the food.

"peter?" lily asked when they both were watching a show.

"yeah?" he looked down to meet her gaze.

"can i do your makeup," she begged.

"lily, no not-"

"pleaseeee," she made puppy dog eyes.

"fine okay," peter agreed and lily dragged him into the bathroom, aunt may said it was okay if lily used her makeup on peter.

lily started with his eyeshadow, using a pastel red, then blending in a blue around the bottom of his eyelid.

now for eyeliner, she used the eyeliner to make a little spiderweb in the corner of his eye.

"ow," peter flinched a bit but she didn't mess up.

"sorry," lily apologized but peter shrugged.

she moved on to the other eye repeating the same thing on that eye.

then she decided to make a light line under his eye to do a smokey eye liner. "oh my gosh," lily smiled at her work.

"can i see it now?" peter asked, because she didn't let him see it while she was doing his makeup.

"yes," she answered turning him around and he opened his eyes.

"woah, this is crazy. and you did this just using that," he pointed to the makeup on the counter.

"yes yes i did," she smiled and took a bunch of pictures of it. "now to show aunt may before i take it off,"

peter walked out to the living room where aunt may was.

"woah peter! i love it, you did a great job lily," she exclaimed.

"okay wash it off time," lily smiled.

"i can leave it on for longer," peter shrugged

"oh okay, then yeah let's do that," lily agreed and sat down on the couch.

they got through about a movie and a short film before peter wiped his eye forgetting the makeup was there.

"uh oh," he said looking at his hand.

lily giggled and dragged him to the bathroom, "i guess that means wash off time," she laughed.

it took them a few minutes before most of it was off, and peter just washed his face afterwards.

"well i better go, happys here" lily frowned and peter did too.

"aw man okay," peter whined and lily said her goodbyes. then walked out of the building into happys car.

"thank you for a fun day, and thank you for helping last night it meant a lot" read the text that peter just sent lily.

"of course i'm always here if you need me" lily replied and turned her phone off looking out the window

kk speaks!
this is cute mhm:) stream overdrive by conan gray

published: 2-19-21
edited:
word count: 517