ten. saved

"listen to me, hand over your money, phone, and anything valuable you have, and you won't get hurt," he whispered in her ear

"i will sue you, you have no idea who you're about to hurt," lily whispered back and he just kept pushing the gun into her head.

"do it or i will shoot you," he yelled in her ear making her ears ring.

"i don't think that's very nice," a voice was heard in a tree causing both lily and the man turn their heads. a figure dropped down and sprayed something on his arms.

lily back away from the man seeing that she was let go. the figure has a red suit and the things they sprayed were webs.

spiderman.

spiderman stuck webs to his feet and hung him along a tree branch.

"hope you have a fun time sticking up there," he laughed in the robbers direction. once he was done with the person he walked over to lily.

"are you okay? did he hurt you?" spiderman bombarded her with questions.

"yes i'm okay, uh i just need to call a ride,"

"why don't you have one? you shouldn't be walking out here by yourself!" spiderman semi scolded her.

"i'm sorry, i didn't know you were my dad," she laughed but quickly apologized, "that wasn't funny. you work for him."

"oh i do?" spiderman was intrigued.

but lily completely dodged the question, and dialed a number on her phone.

"uh, hey could you pick me up? please," lily said into the phone and the other line quickly said yes. happy could track lily's location so thankfully she didn't have to figure out where she was.. because she had no idea.

"i um just got a ride," lily said to spiderman and he nodded.

"okay i'll probably stay here and wait til they get here just to be sure,"

about 10 minutes later happy arrived to her location. lily thanked spiderman and got into the car waving spiderman goodbye.

her headache was gone now and she leaned her head against the glass, trying to sleep. she was upset about the guy, but of course he was drunk so she just brushed it off. he's still an ass though.

once making it home she ran straight to her room and fell on the bed. falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

kk speaks!
a very short chapter:) also im behind goodbye

published: 2-9-21
edited:
word count: 414