six. study buddies

lily and peter were in line to get the school lunch

lily and peter were in line to get the school lunch. todays special was super nachos so they both decided to get that.

after both of them getting their food they headed over to a staircase in the west hall, being joined by ned and mj not long after.

"so how was everyone's day?" lily spoke up first. she heard two goods and one eh. "how come mj?"

"it's school, kinda self explanatory," mj answered and lily laughed in response.

"i second that," ned nodded.

they spent the rest of the time eating and talking about how boring the english assignment was that day, and how their math teacher gave out to much homework.

"i know right!? i have like thirty-eight confusing questions due to him by tomorrow afternoon," ned said agreeing with the math thing.

"you still haven't gotten that done? wait am i the only one that has that done?" lily looked around at them all.

"you did it already?" peter asked and lily laughed.

"wow. y'all are some slackers. that was the easiest thing ever!" lily shook her head laughing.

"fine then come over later and give me the answers," peter suggested and ned smirked. right after peter said it though you could tell he didn't mean to.

"okay fine, but i'm not giving you the answers i'll just help you," lily shrugged.

"okay yeah yeah cool cool," peter nodded and ned slightly hit him.

"i really like the shirt you're wearing today mj," lily pointed to the girls that read, 'let a girl sleep.'

"thanks, i thought it applied for today since thursdays are always the longest for me,"

"really? i hate mondays, for some reason i like thursday because all i think is 'one more wake up til the weekend'" lily replied. before anyone else could speak the bell rang and the four went to throw their trash away.

"hey, so i normally take the subway and then walk from there to get home, is that okay?" peter stopped lily in the hallway.

"yeah that's fine with me, unless you want my driver hap- uh harry, to take us," lily shrugged.

"you have a driver?!" peter exclaimed.

"shh, yeah i do. my dad is so overprotective of me sometimes, but i probably should text him what we're gonna do so he doesn't get worried when i don't come out of the school,"

"well, if it's okay with harry then he can take us," peter nodded.

"okay then i'll text him!" lily smiled and they both walked to class. she had history and peter had english, both classrooms right across from each other.