nine. party

I DO NOT ENCOURAGE UNDERAGE DRINKING!!! lily and peter do not drink anything here but it is a party and others around them are drinking

by the last hour of the day lily had heard all about this party that was going to be thrown at flash's house.

flash was... an asshole. he was so mean to peter for no reason and was rude to her for being friends with peter. but of course she was going to the party, she would never ever pass the opportunity.

when lily got home she went to look for tony immediately, "dad?" she called out when she reached his lab.

"lily?" she heard an answer in the back room. she walked towards it and saw her dad working on some kind of suit.

"heyyyyy, so uh there's this party and i kinda want to go," she smiled at him trying to play it cool.

"no," was the only word he said.

"what, why?"

"because i said so," he shook his head trying to focus on the suit.

"that's ugh, i mean peter might be going!"

"okay then uh no," tony wouldn't change his mind.

"please, i'm finally going to meet new people! and you're not giving me the opportunity," lily frowned. "if i ask mom and she says yes, will you let me go?"

"only if she says yes, AND you can go if peter is going too," tony answered.

lily ran out of the lab and to the elevators, she pressed the button for their penthouse and impatiently waited for the elevator to reach the top.

once the elevator dinged, she ran out of the elevator and around the apartment for her mom.

"lily!! how was school?" her mom called out, and lily ran towards the noise.

"eh not the best," lily shrugged. "hey so there's this party later, could i go maybe?"

"what did you father say,"

"first he said no, then he said i could ask you and if you said yes he would be on board," lily smiled.

"of course you can go, but make sure peters there,"

"okay okay i will, THANK YOU!!" lily ran up and hugged pepper and then ran to her room to tell peter.

'peter flash's party pleaseeeeee' she texted him and waited til she saw the three bubble dots that meant he was typing. after a minute she saw the bubble and got excited.

'ew flash:(' peter replied and lily slightly laughed.

'i know ew but i'll be thereeee plus it's gonna be fun!' lily responded hoping to seal the deal with him.

'okay okay, is mr. martin going to be taking us?'

'yeah, also you don't have to call him mr. martin haha, just call him harry. and i'll probably pick you up at 5 okay?'  lily had to make a code name for happy too, just in case someone knew due to how popular her dad was

'okie dokie' and peters message ended the convo.

happy and lily arrived at peters apartment and waited for peter to walk outside. he finally came through the open doors and got in the car. he was wearing a blueish grey sweater and jeans. lily was wearing a wallows shirt with black jeans.

"i like your shirt," peter complemented right when he got in.

"thank you," she smiled in return, "nice outfit," she laughed. peter just shook his head and started to text someone.

the party was okay. everyone started showing up at 5:30 and it got worse by the hour. someone brought punch and somehow lily got ahold of one, which was not good. "lily you need to slow down, you don't know what's in this," peter said grabbing the drink out of her hands.

"i just asked them to give me plain drink not alcohol," lily made grabby hands at the drink and peter shook his head and threw it out in the trash. "bully."

peter rolled his eyes and dragged her to the living room.

"aye yo, parker. uh i don't know you," flash yelled into a microphone looking over at lily.

"lily," peter spat out.

"and lilyyyy!! WHO WANTS TO PLAY A GAME?" flash asked the crowd. lily rose her hand like other people and she pulled peters arm up too so he would play along.

"games are being held in the office, so go ahead and head there if you want to play some truth or dare," flash pointed to one of the back rooms.

"that is so cheesy, are you sure you want to play?" peter looked at lily and she nodded progressively. lily ran to the office dragging peter right behind her, plopping down on the ground once she got there.

"okay this everyone," flash asked and looked around at everyone nodding. "parker, truth or dare,"

peter face flushed being put on the spot, "um truth,"

"lameee, but okay. when are you gonna hook up with lily," flash got straight to the point

"what the hell? no we're just friends," peter answered immediately. flash just rolled his eyes and moved on.

after a few people went flash called on lily.

"lily, truth or dare?" he smirked

"dare!" lily answered smiling wide.

"i dare you to kiss jake," flash pointed to the boy next to him.

lily shrugged, standing up, "okay only a little one though," she laughed. she quickly gave him a peck on the lips but jake pulled her forward so he was kissing her passionately. lily tried to pushed him away but he just kept his arms around her. she finally kicked him where the sun don't shine and he pulled away, and she quickly slapped him.

"ohhhh," most of the girls in the circle whispered.

lily ran out of the room, peter quickly following her. he followed her until outside unto the lawn.

"lily are you okay?" peter grabbed her arm and lily quickly turned around yanking her arm out of his grin. she was on the verge of crying.

"sorry, i'm just i have a headache right now and that did not go well," she shook her head. she just needed a hug. she looked down at her shoes and then back up at peter and quickly embraced him. "i need this sorry," she whispered into his arm.

"it's okay," he hugged her tighter. "i'm gonna call aunt may to pick us up," peter said pulling his phone out.

once aunt may got there peter got in the car, "i'm uh gonna uh sir here for awhile and wait for harry, okay?" she said to peter and his eyes turned with worry. "i'll be fine i promise," she smiled at him.

"okay, if anything happens call me immediately," she said seriously.

"i will," she nodded and watched them drive off.

about 5 minutes later she got bored, she never called happy, and started to go on a small walk to clear her head.

lily was just about to call happy for a ride when she felt someone grab her arms and held an object against her head.

it was thin and felt like a gun.. it was.

kk speaks
hi i hope everyone's having a good day... i'm not really but i wanted to publish this so i'm not behind

published:
edited:
word count: 1212