Epilogue

"No I need that table over there, Lucas. Xiaojun! Be careful with the lights! Have Sungchan help you, he can reach better. Hendery, I swear to god if you drop that cake...."

The whole roof of the headquarters was in a frenzy as Jaemin shouted out panicked instructions to all but 2 members of the gang.

He had come to them that afternoon and asked them to help him set up something special for Jihyun, to which they all agreed. Now they were all on the roof carrying around piles of Fairy lights, rose petals, and all sorts of things as Jaemin frantically tried to organize them before it got too late.

Back at the house, Chenle and Jisung were desperately trying to distract the girl.

"Why are you guys acting so weird? And where is everyone anyway?"

"They uhhhh they all went out to go shopping!" Jisung exclaimed nervously.

"Shopping? Without me? Where's my boyfriend?"

"He went with them too!"

Did he really forget what today was? She thought sadly.

"What? Well come on, I'll drive us to the mall." She replied, shaking off the thought and turning towards the garage.

"No!" The two exclaimed at the same time.

"What?"

"No, uh we don't want to go shopping today! That's why uh... that's why we stayed behind!" Chenle stuttered out.

"O-Kay then.... Uh what do you guys want to do today?" She asked skeptically.

Just then Chenle and Jisung's phone dinged with a message notification. They both pulled out their phones and quickly read it.

Felix: Jaemin told us what's happening, bring her by the school and we'll help distract her.

They both let out a relieved breath after reading Felix's message, the pair sharing a look before turning back to Jihyun with a smile.

"Let's go and visit the school today!" Jisung exclaimed, linking arms with her and dragging her towards the garage.

"Eh? What? Why?"

"Just because! Come on, let's go!" Chenle grabbed her other arm and the two of them dragged her off to the garage.

- - -

"Jihyun! Boys! How's it going!" Chan exclaimed once they entered the school.

"Pretty good, Channie, these two randomly wanted to visit, so here I am." She said happily as the older boy pulled her in for a hug.

"Well I'm glad you guys are here, come on, Felix wants to show you the new gadgets that Seungmin made for him!"

- - -

She stayed at the school for a few hours, until the students were done for the day and it began to get dark outside. Knowing it was almost time, Chenle and Jisung told her they were getting tired and the three of them went home.

"The others are still not back yet?" She asked, noticing the empty house.

She pulled out her phone and texted Jaemin again. She'd texted him 3 times already with no response. Taeyong, Jaehyun, and Yuta didn't respond either which was strange.

"Yeah, they uh they texted me that they were going to pick up some food for us!" Chenle said quickly.

"All 20 of them are going to get food for us?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh... yeah! Yeah they are, so weird right haha anyway, let's do something else!" Jisung said awkwardly, changing the subject.

"I thought you guys said you were tired?"