Chapter 67 | "i got you"

Warning: strong content ahead.
———-

"Ji! Ji wake up." She heard a faint voice causing her to stir. Her head hurt and her whole body felt heavy.

She pried her eyes open and looked around drowsily, barely processing her surroundings. She moved her arm to stretch when she felt a restraint on her wrist, snapping her awake instantly.

She sat up and looked around. It was a dark, dusty room with no windows and only a door. She had chains on her wrists and ankles that tied her to the wall. She looked to the side to see where the voice came from.

"Jaemin? What the hell are you doing here?" She yelled out in panic, seeing the exhausted looking boy sitting against the adjacent wall, chains also restraining him.

"I-"

"Well well well, look who's awake." They both turned their heads to see a figure standing in the door.

"Yoobeom?"

"Hello, Areum or should I say leader of NCT, Jang Jihyun?" He laughed out with a smirk. "I might've only joined two weeks ago but do you really think I didn't know who you were?"

"What do want?" She growled back, slightly shivering since she was still in her tiny dress.

"It seems as though your mafia has caused some problems for me and my gang. After that little stunt you guys pulled with Bangtan, we're not about to let you off easy again." He picked up a knife, walking towards Jaemin.

"He's one of yours, isn't he?" He turned to Jaemin, harshly gripping his face. "I should thank you, truly, we'd have no idea about your association if it wasn't for your little fight with that other boy. Pity that he got away." Yoobeom trailed off, bringing the knife up to his face.

"Don't hurt him!" Jihyun yelled out, causing Jun to turn with a look of surprise.

"Found a weak spot did we? Well Jihyun, you killed one of our own so it's only fair that we have our fun too. An eye for an eye." He turns back to Jaemin, pushing the point of the knife into his arm, causing the younger boy to hiss in pain.

"Take me." Yoobeom stops, turning to her with raised eyebrows, "we killed your leader. If you really want an equal trade, go after me. Leader for leader."
He glanced between the two skeptically, unsure of what to do.

"You won't get another chance like this, you know." She whispered. Yoobeom nodded his head, walking away from Jaemin and towards her.

"No! Jihyun no!" Jaemin pulled against his chains but was unable to do anything as the older boy towered over her.

Jaemin watched in horror as Yoobeom dragged the knife along her arms and legs, leaving deep, bloody marks all over her body. She winced, unable to hide the pain.

"GET AWAY FROM HER" Jaemin shouted, Yoobeom completely ignoring him.

He grabbed her tear-stained face, forcing her to look at him. He smirked at her, an evil glint in his eyes as he pulled away and slapped her, her head awkwardly jerking to the side from the force of it.

"DONT TOUCH HER!" Jaemin continued to shout, screaming profanities and threats at Yoobeom, but to no avail.

Yoobeom picked up the knife again, digging it into her thigh harshly, causing her to let out a cry of pain.

"I'LL KILL YOU, I SWEAR, LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE!"

Jihyun stared at Yoobeom, barely able to keep her eyes open with the immense pain all over her body. She let out ragged breaths as he stood up, looking down at her.

"Maybe we should finish what we started at the club, hmm?" Yoobeom said, a new darkness in his eyes as he put the knife down.

He walked back over to her, squatting down to meet her eye level, his face only inches away from hers as she tried to scoot away. His hands harshly gripped her thighs, running along the inside of them and inching past the hem of her dress.

"No no stop" she felt the panic rising in her chest as he pushed his hand higher.

"Please no, no NO!" She started squiring around, desperately trying to get away but he only gripped her harder.

"YOU BASTARD GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!"

Jaemin watched in horror as Yoobeom continued. He could only scream as her pain turned into panic and sheer terror. He pulled against his chains, yelling out at Yoobeom, feeling the restraints making his wrists bleed from the friction but he didn't care.

Jaemin had to watch helplessly as Yoobeom tortured the small girl. He tore off nearly all of her clothing. The whole time Jihyun was crying and screaming in panic, this was one thing that she hadn't dealt with before. The tears streamed down her face, her voice horse from crying once.

"Please stop." She whispered out before he could go too far. Yoobeom stared down at her with a scoff, but backing off nonetheless.

"Fine. But I'm not done with you yet." Yoobeom stood up and opened the door. "Untie the boy, stab him if he fights back" Yoobeom called to the guards just outside. He smirked at her and walked out of the room.

Jihyun lay on the ground, nearly naked, with her dress hanging on her body in tatters. Her blood was all over the floor, dark bruises littered her skin and sobs racked her body.

The door opened and two guards walked in, slapping Jaemin harshly before going to unchain him. He didn't fight back, just staring at the mess of a girl on the floor. The second the guards left the room he ran over to her, quickly taking off his coat and wrapping it around her lower area. He took off his flannel, leaving him in a simple t-shirt, and put it on her, buttoning it up over her small frame.

"J-Jaemin." She whispered, her voice breaking as tears continued to stream down her face.

"Shhhh it's ok, I'm here. I got you." He said, gently pulling her into his chest and just holding her. "We'll get out of here, okay? We'll figure it out, I won't let him hurt you again."

Her body wouldn't stop shaking. She couldn't get rid of the feeling of his hands, running along her body and touching her all over. Every time she closed her eyes, the feeling returned. She just pressed herself closer to Jaemin, trying to feel some form of safety.

Jaemin sat there in silence, unsure of what to do. He prayed that NCT was on the way to save them as he held the poor girl tighter. The sound of her screams echoed in his head, causing him to clench his jaw, the memory causing him physical pain.

The two of them sat there, silently holding each other and trying to forget, but neither of them could. Exhausted, they eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.