37 / / us

corpse looked at me inquisitively. "Are you sure? That's going to be a lot for us to handle." "If we can move on from this whole thing then yes," I smiled, "I'm sure." "I can get other people to deny it as well." He finally spoke with more excitement. "Perfect." I kissed him on the cheek before taking my phone from his fingers.

I started typing out a tweet before hitting the backspace button and clicking on my microphone instead.

*hey guys* I began the voice message.
*i've seen a lot of tweets on my timeline about a photo of corpse husband being released and I just want to say that it's not him.*

I took a deep breath in.

*you guys might be asking how I know that and it's because he's here with me right now*

*what up baby* he chimed in and i let out a small chuckle.

*you guys were so good at handling this whole situation but please don't feed into fake shit like this,* I had no idea where I was going with this so I was more than happy that corpse finally stood up and interrupted me. *i'm really proud of all of you, um, yeh thankyou, just know if you ever see a photo of me it's gonna be because i released it* he smiled, looking over at me. *and ever since y/n stepped into my life I've only become more confident and better in my mental well-being so you guys might actually stand a chance of that.* he spoke while looking directly into my eyes with adoration. *so I know this is y/n's account but thankyou, from me.* he finally finished. We listened to it at least 3 times before posting it and shutting the phone off. I was so scared of what people reactions would be and I could only hope that they were positive.

We kept my phone on the table and corpse texted his other friends to confirm that the picture wasn't him. He also tweeted, denying everything.

It was such a huge relief to know that we had finally cleared things up. Who knows what would have happened if we hadn't been able to. It would have been disastrous for corpses mental health. He always told me that he had been getting better ever since he met me and the last thing either of us needed was to watch him derail and lose all of his progress.

We sat on the couch awkwardly staring at each other with no clue of what to do next.

"What happened at julies?" Corpse asked and I explained a summary of what had happened. "The dude from the club, really?" He replied in disgust once I had finished. "Poor George." He murmured.

I picked up my phone from the table and opened Twitter to see what was happening online. There were less and less people reposting the photo and fans were commenting paragraphs of support under corpses tweet.

I saw many youtubers deny the claims too

<I can confirm that is not corpse >
a tweet from tommyinnit said.
_____________________________
authors note:
tommyinnit is a 16 year old minecraft YouTuber just to let u know lmao
__________________________
<you haven't seen his face>
I replied back to him.
<I can confirm that is not true.>
he wrote and all of his responses from fans were 'liar'.

it was nice to have people like him around so the mood could be lifted.

All the support on corpses page was tremendous but I was terrified of looking at my own considering what we just confessed to everyone.

<I KNEW IT>
was the first reply by dream. of course that smart arse was say that.

As I scrolled through them, most of the replies were in shock and the other half didn't believe me.

Oh well, their loss.

There was probably negative comments in there too but I always did my best to avoid them because it's pussy behaviour to hate on others through a screen and there's no reason I should have to deal with it. Especially when they would never in a million years have the guts to say it to my face.

"What are they saying?" Corpse looked up at me. "It's all positive from what I can tell." I smiled. "Some jealous people though, I mean as they should be."

Corpse rolled his eyes. "I'm so lucky I have you." He said meaningfully.
"Oh shush with the sappiness." I laughed and punched him in the shoulder lightly. "Owww." He pretended to feel hurt. "Can we watch Netflix?" I asked trying to distract myself from everything that had just happened. I had put both of our phones away so it could just be the two of us again.

"So you don't care that you hurt me?" Corpse looked annoyed. "Calm down you wimp." I got the remote control and turned the tv on.

He turned around dramatically with his arms crossed and refused to face me. "Corpse," I said feeling kind of bad even though he was just trying to annoy me.

"Corpse."

"Corpse."

"Corpse, corpse, corpse, corpse, corpse, corpse, corpse." I repeated but he still refused to turn around.

I moved closer to his side of the couch and hugged him from behind. "you're so annoying, but I'm sorry, I love you." I mumbled in an attempt to get him to turn back around and he did. "That's all I ever wanted to hear." He thanked dramatically. "That you're annoying?" I teased. "Shutup not that." He rolled his eyes at me again. "Whatever lets just watch tv." I smirked and grabbed the remote.

We watched Brooklyn 99 for a while before heading off to bed. "Thankyou." I heard corpse gently whisper before falling asleep with me held safely in his arms.

___________________________
authors note
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS🎉🎉
to a much better 2021!

my New Years resolution is to update more often, lets see how that goes