calm down

"Hey y/n," Said Nick. "Weren't you going to the bathroom?"

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

"Yeah I was just on the way back." I smiled apologetically. I though he'd just nod his head or something and lead me back to the bar but apparently I was wrong.

He stepped in between me and corpse and turned his head to upwards to look him in the eyes. He straightened his back to try and match corpses tall frame and probably seem more intimidating. Men are annoying.

"And who are you?" He asked.
"I'm a friend, we just bumped into each other." Corpse responded calmly. I saw Nick almost step back when he heard his voice. Then he rolled his eyes.

I was basically reaching for the popcorn.

Corpse clearly didn't like the attitude coming from Nick.

"Have you got a problem with that?" He spoke. "No," nick said quickly. "Come on y/n, let's go." He continued before grabbing my hand and trying to lead me away.

"Woah calm down there." I yelled in surprise. Maybe nice didn't always mean boring. Not that Nicks behaviour right now was a good thing.

He gave me a confused look, wondering why I didn't go along with him. "I have to go Nick, I'm really sorry." I told him, fed up with his behaviour.

"What? are you leaving with this guy." He asked, annoyed. "No im leaving by myself, I'm tired, I want to go home."

"But I'm not done with you yet." Nick was getting more aggressive now, how did he change so quickly? I sure as hell didn't see this one coming.

"Excuse me?" I asked, what did he think I was an object or something? "Look our talk was good and thanks for buying me a drink but we're done here."

"You can't just leave you whore, I know you want me, don't go lying about it." Now he was stepping closer to me as I was backing away in disgust. Who did this guy think he was?

"Alright mate, calm down." Corpse interrupted trying to hold nicks arm. But Nick retaliated. He threw his fist at corpse, narrowly missing him.

I didn't care how drunk this idiot was, he needed to lay off.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled at him. Corpse tightened his grasp on nicks arm and latched his hand into the other. He then literally dragged nick out of the club without saying a word.

Once we were all outside the building, corpse shoved him out onto the footpath and left him. He went to security and whispered something to them before pointing at nicks drunk ass laying in the ground. I was glad Corpse was there, he handled it maturely.

I was still shocked that the whole situation had happened in the first place and Nick was clearly not who he presented himself to be but I was happy corpse was there to help out. It meant a lot to me.

He finished up his conversation with security and walked back over to me.

"Be careful next time." He said. "Bruh, you should have seen how nice he was to me before he saw you."
"Yes clearly the jealous type, I mean for good reason." Corpse winked at me and I rolled my eyes at him.
"You are so annoying, but thankyou." I spoke more solemnly now, "it means a lot that you helped me out." And then I realised what I was doing.
"Not that I needed the help but much appreciated." Phew, he didn't have to know I was happy to see him there. As far as he should be concerned, I don't need him.

"Sure you didn't need the help." He chucked slightly. The sarcasm was so clearly showing in his voice.
"Oh shutup." I said as i shoved him.
"Hey it's not my fault you're a midget, what were you gonna do, crawl under him and run away? You wouldn't even have to get down and crawl you could just walk under his legs." And now he couldn't contain his laughter.

"Oh be quiet you rat. If you're not careful I might have to take a picture and expose your identity." I spoke slyly and now his attention was focused back on me and his laughter had stopped.

"Just kidding, why would you need to worry about you identify being leaked, 'charlie'? It's not like you're corpse or anything, you're just a friend, apparently, who I met 30 minutes ago." "Yep, that's right, I don't even know who corpse is." He replied with a big smile on his face.

I chuckled. "Okay 'Charlie', I wasn't lying when I told Nick i and to go". He laughed and bit his lip, I notice he did that a lot when he was trying but failing to hide his laughter. "Alrighty y/n, hope I see you around."

"Ye, ye." I replied sarcastically as I walked off. "I ll text you corpsy."

________________________________
Authors note
Wow this is a long chapter,
Also charlie and corpse are the same person, I just want to make that clear and y/n is really sarcastic when she calls corpse charlie.
Anyways happy reading xx