flashback II

I walked inside the hallways where all the different screening areas were and couldn't find corpse. I remembered that his excuse was that he needed to use the bathroom, maybe that's where he went.

My brain was arguing with me on whether to go into the men's room and check or not. I chose to check, I needed to make sure he was alright. Even before I had met him or seen his face, all I wanted to do was give corpse a big hug and tell him everything was going to be alright.

I opened the door a tiny bit, trying to see if anyone was inside and luckily there wasn't. There wasn't anyone looking in the hallways either so i was good to go in. When I went in the place smelt like shit and alchohol. Like literal shit, ew men were such pigs, there was a reason why only the women's bathrooms ever had soap.

Every stall was empty except for one. I looked to see if I could recognise corpses shoes from underneath the door and I could. His forest green converse sneakers. He was sitting on the floor, leaned back against the wall of the toilet stall. I saw a bottle of red wine be placed in the floor. he was drinking.

I knocked on the door. "Corpse." I asked quietly, leaning against the door. He unlocked it and I fell, landing on top of him. The bottle of alchohol in his hand tipped over and stained his white shirt a deep red colour.
________________________________
authors note:
well now u know the inspiration for white tee :)
stream it, by corpse husband.
________________________________

"shit I'm so sorry!" I yelled in surprise. Of course this would happen to me. Just my luck.
But corpse didn't look annoyed or angry he just looked sad. His eyes were turning red even though he had only been gone for a short while. I think he might have been crying.

"Whats wrong?" I calmed down now. I wanted to get on level with corpse and make him feel comfortable, yelling wasn't going to help that. "Anxiety." He laughed emotionlessly. I didn't know how to help him so I just looked at him with sympathetic eyes. He looked back at me and maybe it was the alcohol in his system but he started talking.

"I never go outside unless it's important and I just thought that maybe I could be strong to come and surprise you today but apparently I'm not." He teared up. He looked so fragile and broken and I just wanted to pick up all of his broken pieces and glue them back together so that he could be happy again. "L

"I've always had this problem and ever since starting out on YouTube it's only gotten worse but I love my job and creating content so much, I'm just scared that someone will
recognise me." I wished there was a way for him to not be anxious about something so little like leaving his house. I leaned forwards closer to him and nurtured his face in my palms.

My face came closer to his and I kissed him. It started out soft but then he grabbed onto my face to pull me closer and kissed me back harder. He moved his body to be closer to mine and towered over me, pushing me against the wall of the cubicle. He pulled off his stained shirt and threw it on the floor. I didn't care if this was some form of distraction for him, I just knew that i wanted him.

He slid his hands up my shirt and cupped my boobs and I didn't hesitate to pull my shirt off too. He kissed along the side of my neck and then stopped and looked at me. "Do you want this." He asked in desperation. "Yes." I replied with no thoughts other than his touch. The way his hands and lips felt on my skin.

He unbuckled his jeans and slid them down his long legs.

_____________________________
authors note:
AND THATS IT FOR TODAY YOU HOLY CHILDREN OF GOD, FEEL FREE TO IMAGINE THE NEXT PART BECAUSE NO WAY IN HELL AM I WRITING IT OUT😃

however I am gonna sum it up because i don't wanna go into detail. He fucked her against the wall and julie is on birth control because no, corpse does not just carry a condom in his pocket wherever he goes.

also I really went from almost crying in this chapter to writing smut🙂 so much for this being a fluff story.

anyways happy reading xx