decorating

corpse eyes scanned my house until they finally found the Christmas tree I was in the middle of putting up.

"Wow that's big." He said in awe and I laughed into my hand cheekily. He looked at me with an annoyed expression. "You're such a child." He spoke but I could see the corners of his mouth pointing up.

"I was in the middle of putting up the tree."
"I see, it looks good." He said following me closer to it. "Why is it so big?" He asked curiosly and I tried to hide my snort. "Stooooopp." He complained when he realised I was laughing at him again. "Just word the sentences differently."

He rolled his eyes. "All I'm asking is how why the damn Christmas tree is so big, I'm sorry that your mind is dirty." He smiled as he spoke. "Ok, ok, calm down, I will clean my mind of all impure thoughts." I breathed in and then breathed out dramatically, trying to look like one of those peaceful meditation teachers or whatever they were. "You're so immature." He smirked looking up at me. "Whatever I ll go wap to make me more mature." I said walking out of the room without turning back.

"Wap?" Corpse called out in confusion. I turned back around to face him. "Worship and prayer." I explained. "Oh I thought you meant wet ass pu-" "ok!" I interrupted before he could finish his sentence. "You really are a child." He crossed his arms with a grin, leaning back on my wall and looking proud of himself. "Shutup I'm 21." I rolled my eyes, walking back past him and going over to continue putting up the tree while he just stared at me.
________________________________
authors note:
she had been friends with Julie for 19 years, that wasn't her age, they became friends when they were two.
Y/n is 21 :)
________________________________

"Are you gonna help?" I looked behind me to see he was still leaning on the wall, watching me. "Okay." He nodded finally moving his arse. He picked up a few baubles and placed them in the empty spots of the tree. "You did a good job." He broke the ongoing silence we had.

"I'm not done yet." I chuckled and he blushed the tiniest bit. "I mean what you've done so far." He smiled awkwardly. "Thankyou." "And what you've done for me too." He continued while we were still decorating the tree. "You've made me more confident and given me a want to outside and leave my house. I feel happy just thinking about you and i finally have someone to go to when it feels like I have no one and I have you to thank for all of that." He confessed.

I was a bit speechless. I knew that he cared about me a lot and he loved me but it meant the world that I had affected his life in such a positive way. I finished putting my bauble on the tree, walked over to corpse and hugged him as tightly as I could.

"Thankyou," I whispered sentimentally. "It means the world that I could do that for you." I let go and stared into his eyes before he bent down and kissed me. "I love you," he mumbled, picking me up and placing me on the couch effortlessly. He went to the pile of decorations and came back to me with a gold star in his hand. I took it from him and he turned around, signalling for me to jump on his back.

I latched my arms and legs around him and corpse carried me back towards the Christmas tree. He went on his tippitoes to get us a bit higher and I stretched out my arm so I could get the star on the tree. When it had finally been placed I let out a deep sigh of relief. "You need a smaller tree." Corpse sighed. "I don't know how you could of put this star on without me."

"Ladder." I explained simply, trying to lower myself off corpses back. "Where are you tryna go?" He laughed, moving around to scare me. I held on tight to him. "Stop! You're gonna drop me! Corpse i swear to god!" But he continued running around and jumping, it was almost like he forgot he was carrying a whole human being on his back. He brought us back to the couch and stood next to it, bending over slightly. I rolled over corpses back slowly and landed upside down on the couch so that we were now facing each other. I could feel something hard poking into my back but tried to ignore it.

He put his hands on the material next to me. "Hi." Corpse grinned, lowering his face to kiss me. He walked around and started to crawl over me, his silver necklace hanging close to my face. I tried to feel around to see what was stabbing me in that back until I felt a phone. I pulled it out from under me to see that it was corpses. I was going to put it away to continue what we were doing but the lock screen flashed open when I moved it.

147 missed calls

339 texts

"Corpse did something happen?"

_______________________________
authors note:
im so sorry I like dissapeared for a couple of days but I'm back and we re in for a ride now😉
also thankyou so much for 100k I may or may not have gotten corpse nails in honour of it.
i ll try to update again as soon as I can :)