"charlie"

"Do I know you?" I asked. The voice sounded familiar but it couldn't be him. I mean it would be funny if it was. Imagine randomly bumping into corpse the day after you streamed with him.

"Oh uhm." He replied nervously, he was looking around the room like he was trying to find and escape.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

I could almost see his face turn paler as the words left my mouth. It was easy to tell he didn't want to be here but that didn't change the fact that he was avoiding my question.

"Hello, did you hear me, how do you know me?" I asked again, a bit more annoyed this time. He moved his dark hair out of his eyes and looked down at his hands. Fiddling with his fingers. It couldn't be, but I could recognise those hands anywhere. Who wouldn't have stalked his insta and twitter after streaming with him? Added with the voice, I had to be right.

"Corpse?"

His face turned ghostly pale.

"Who?" He said worriedly. I notice his voice had gone a pitch higher.

"You're corpse husband, holy shit." I was lost for words, yes I had talked to him a bit last night but never had I imagined I'd actually meet him.

"Uhm, I have to go." He panicked.

"So what you're saying is that I'm right." I replied unamused.

"Come on, how else do you know my name."
"I don't know, maybe I just guessed." He said a bit more confidently now.
"Wow, so you randomly guess that my name was y/n and out of all the names in the world, you somehow got it right? That's interesting." "What can I say, I guess I'm a psychic." He was smirking now, probably happy that he had successfully changed the subject. But it was bold of him to think I'd let him get away with it.

I took a step away from him and crossed my arms. "Anyways corpse" And I made sure to emphasise the corpse. "What's your real name then." Just by his reaction I could tell he wasn't ready for that one.

He bit his lip trying to think of a name. "Charlie."
"Wow that's a really cool name 'Charlie'." I spoke sarcastically. "Yep a cool name for cool guy like me." How did he manage to turn this around and get back to smirking at me.

Ugh.

"Right whatever you say, you'll always be corpse to me." I smiled cheekily. this little banter we had going on was fun.

But then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Nick coming over to us.