52 / / done

authors note: hey it's been a little while 😅
i ve finished writing this story and the next chapter will be out in a couple of hours, I'd recommend to read the last chapter to remember where we left off.
I just haven't felt any motivation to write for the past few weeks and recently I'm so appreciative that it's come back so on with the story !!
Love you all <3
_____________________________

The mark left on Julies cheek had become a hot pink. She was frozen in incomprehension. We all were. Not even Sofia herself could believe what she had just done, but before she could process it, an arm rose into the air and flung itself back into her.

She attacked back and a whole fight started. The girls pulled on each others hair and scratched each others faces. There were fists swinging left, right and centre. No one dared step in between them, even though they had already started to bleed. A crowd had formed around the bathroom door and not a single soul said anything, they just watched the girls going at each other.

I looked over at Minx who was on the phone to the police. I was frozen in shock, I was trying to move and help Sofia but I just couldn't.

Julie backed away into a table and picked up a shard of glass from before. She threw a handful of small peices onto Sofia and then smashed a larger piece onto the corner of the sink to create a rough, jagged end. She started walking into her as Sofia backed away.

Julie got closer and closer to her until she had her pinned to the ground, unable to move. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, her makeup had smudged everywhere, her hair was in tangles. She looked like a mess. She looked like someone who had nothing to lose.

Yet she was hesitant. She stood over Sofia with the glass in her hand and didn't move, she didnt attack or anything, she just stayed there breathing heavily like she was reconsidering. A heavy tear left her right eye and made it's way slowly down her cheek, sliding itself off her skin and landing on Sofia.

It felt like time was frozen. And then a figure ran through the crowd. Corpse. He seemed like the only person able to do something. He ran at Julie and pulled her off Sofia, taking the glass out of her hand. "Is Timmy okay?" He asked. "Where have you been?" Julie looked broken. She was looking for sympathy because Corpse had no clue what had been happening.

He was in the garden this whole time whilst everything had blown up in the bathroom. "I was outside, is Timmy going to be ok?" He raised his voice louder this time and Julie went silent. "There is no Timmy." Sofia spat, blood gushing from a cut on her left cheek. "She lied to us." I finally broke my silence. Corpses jaw fell open, he was in plain disbelief.

Sirens could suddenly be heard coming from outside and the click of the front door was opened . Minx and 2 policemen appeared from the living room and were astounded by the scene in front of them. They asked for Julie to come with them and she looked defeated, tired even.

They took her into custody and everyone was sent home from the 'baby' shower.

Corpse didn't speak a single word for the rest of the day. He was in a continueous state of shock. When I tried to ask if he wanted to stay at mine tonight so we could talk things through, he didn't even answer me. He just walked the other way and left. I didn't hear from him for 2 days.

I didn't want to pressure him so I didn't call or text, he needed his space. Julie had crushed a little peice of his soul he might never be able to get back.

He rang me and explained that he had been in talks with the police, confessing every single horrible thing that Julie had done. They told him she had a guaranteed 3 years in prison and could be implimented into a physciathric hospital but that was the best they could do for him. He accepted.

"I just want to move on." He spoke through the phone. "With you, that's all I want. I don't want to deal with any of this anymore."

"You don't have to, we're done with Julie. You'll never have to see her ever again, I promise you."