41 / / christmas

a/n: y/nm and y/nd is ur mom and dads names.
_____________________________
Christmas.

It was finally fucking Christmas.

I awoke with my head nuzzled into corpses neck and my arms wrapped around his chest. There was a blanket covering both of us. It was so comfortable I didn't want to move. But eventually it started to get late and I had to.

I woke corpse up at around 8:30am and started the day off very slowly, we had both agreed that mornings sucked. When I had finally managed to get up, i felt my back feeling all funny because we had fallen asleep on the couch and not my bed.

We got got changed, had breakfast and brushed our teeth so that we were ready to leave the house by 9:30 as planned.

I made my way to the front door when I felt a hand tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw corpse holding something. A gift.

"Merry Christmas y/n" he smiled sweetly and handed me the present. I thanked him and unwrapped the small box to find a ring inside it. it was a cute little moon ring. I looked up to see that corpse had his hand out and on his finger was the thicker version of the ring but with the shape of the moon cutout in it.

 I looked up to see that corpse had his hand out and on his finger was the thicker version of the ring but with the shape of the moon cutout in it

I couldn't believe corpse had bought us matching rings, he was so fucking sweet. "I love you so much," I went in to hug him. "merry christmas." I said, leaning into corpses chest, wrapping my arms, tightly around him. He chuckled softly and hugged my waist gently, kissing me on the forehead.

We made our way out into the city. The plan was to go for a boat ride and then to my parents house. We took the train there and walked to the dock of the river we were going to sail down. We bought tickets for the select time and 20 minutes later, the boat had arrived. We boarded it with a number of other people and set sail.

It was the type of boat where it was a tour around the city. We sped to get the seats near the window so we could have a better view of the river.

"Ladies first." Corpse smiled and let me go first into the isle so I could have the window seat. He sat next to me while I opened the window to feel the breeze flow through my hair. "Aren't you cold?" He asked, looking a little bit concerned. "Yes." I replied even though I was wearing at least 3 layers of clothing.

" I replied even though I was wearing at least 3 layers of clothing