nick

Authors note:
I'd just like to clarify that Nick is not sapnap, Nick is just the random guy from the club all those chapters ago.
_____________________________
"Y/n?" I heard the brown head of hair ask.

What was the guy from the club doing in julies house let alone her bedroom?

He's eyes widened at the scene in front of him. Julie was shoved against the kitchen bench trying to get away from me. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked loudly. I took a few steps away from Julie so I could figure out what on earth was happening.

"What are you doing here?" Nick asked, equally shocked. I just stared at him unable to comprehend the current situation. We both turned to Julie.

"Shit Julie are you okay?" Nick suddenly looked worried and ran towards her to help. "What's y/n doing here." I was unsure what had happened since that day at the club but this version of Nick was nothing like the one who tried to objectify me. If anything, the fucker looked like the most innocent person in the world.

Julie opened her mouth to speak but no words came out.

"Nick this is y/n." She finally managed to say. He looked at her in annoyance. "Yeh I know that, what is she doing here?"

"Better question is what are you doing here?" I finally stepped forward. "We hooked up," he explained. "Now why are you here?"

"You what?"

I think flabbergasted was the right word to describe my reaction.

"What the actual fuck?" I asked, turning to Julie with my mouth hung open. She had some explaining to do.

"Well when your boyfriend breaks up with you because his best friend turns you against him," she began. "Then you have to find someone else to fulfill your needs." She explained slowly, treating me like I was a child.

"So what, you just forget about George that easily?" "Do you not understand? George left me! I lost everything! You and him! I lost both of you!"

She was tearing up now which only made me madder.

"Spare me your fucking sob story Julie! You think you can make me feel bad for you? We left you because you raped corpse! Not only that but then you had the audacity to expose his identity when he didn't even fucking know a picture was being taken of him!" I shouted and now tears were streaming down her face.

"He ruined my life! It's all his fault! I had everything and now I have nothing and it's because I met him! Why does he get to win?" She shot back.

"He's not winning! No ones winning! You think hooking up with some loser from the club is gonna make you feel better?" I pointed at Nick aggressively, he was backing away quietly. "Well it's not, you already fucked everything up, nothing you can do will fix this shit." I finished, making sure to stare into her bloodshot eyes.

I couldn't handle this anymore. I pushed my way past Julie and headed straight for the front door.

"Oh yeh, well if im going down, your all going down with me!" I heard Julie call from behind me but I refused to turn around and show her the tears flooding down my face. Instead just choosing to flip her off and get out of there. I couldn't take her anymore.

I got in the car and drove back to my house. Amongst all this i hadn't even thought about how corpse had been coping. Seeing him tear up was already too much for me.

I opened my front door, managing to slow down the tears and clean myself up a little bit on the way home to not seem like a mess in front of the one person that I needed to stay strong for.

I walked into the living room to find corpse still sat on the couch in the same position with my phone in his hands and a blanket wrapped around him. He looked up from his screen to see me and I ran to him and hugged him. "I'm sorry." I said, leaning my head into his chest.

"For what?" He asked with his arms wrapped around me. "You shouldn't be in this mess." I looked up into his deep brown eyes. "Well I am." He breathed out nervously, looking back at my phone. I peered over to see he was looking at my timeline on twitter. "Sorry I took your phone, you kind of ran out with mine." He laughed softly and I smiled at him. "Sorry." I chucked and handed him back his phone.

"What are they saying?" I asked nervously and corpse smiled. It was small but it was a smile, a genuine smile. "I think they're trying to cover the picture up, they're trending a bunch of different things to distract everyone." He looked so proud of his fans and I couldn't be more relieved. "I really love them." He finally said. "I wish I could thank them all individually." He looked up at me in adoration.

I looked into the distance, trying to gather my thoughts. Corpses fans had fixed this short term but the whole situation wasn't over yet, the picture was still out there.

"Baby do you want me to deny the picture?" I asked him. "But how would they know you're saying the truth?"

"I think this is the right time to tell them about us."
_____________________________
authors note:
do you want me to number the chapters from now on?