liar

right on the dot at 6pm my phone goes off.

*yo hop on the discord server we're all on* the message writes, from Clay.

I got up off my lazy ass, turned my pc on and joined the discord call.
"hey guys" I spoke through my mic.
"Hey y/n," said clay, "guys this is my cousin that I was telling you about." And I saw the chat go wild.

"Geez if I new you had hyped me up this much I would have played with you guys earlier." I laughed.
I joined the among us server on my pc and picked my go-to colour, yellow.

I saw 9 others in the server with me.
dream, jacksepticeye, Valkyrae, toast, gogy , greaseball, sykkuno, poki and corpse.

"are we starting the game?" I heard George ask. "Someone's in a bad mood tonight." Dream replied before clicking the start button.

I was crewmate.
of course.

So I went about doing all the tasks until I saw a body on the ground.
I saw corpse at the body and immediately reported it.

"Y/n is sus." corpse said straight away.
woah shit.
how does his voice sound like that, i almost believe him.
except that it's not me and how dare he!

*EXCUSE ME?" I raised my voice.
"Babe, inside voice." He said back quietly.
the chat was going wild again and i was left speechless but I had to regain my thoughts.
no way was I getting out first round to this guy.

"It was corpse he was on top of the body, he's lying" I spoke more calmly this time.
"No I'm not I saw u kill him."
"BRUH NO U DIDNT!" crap I was getting mad again.
then I realised I don't give a fuck.
"IT WAS CORPSE HES LYING"
"it's really not, calm down there." and i could practically feel him smirking which angered me even more.

alright deep breathes, inhale, exhale.
"If not corpse then me" I spoke confidently.
"Alright then" everyone except corpse agreed with me.

the results tallied in and even corpse voted for himself and I felt proud that I beat him.
as I should😌💅🏼