speechless

TW mentions of rape.

Y/n pov:
*present day*

"It's not my fault you cheated on George!" I heard corpse yell in defence.

I was speechless, I didn't know what to think, the Julie I knew would never have cheated on her boyfriend. Maybe I didn't know her as well as I thought.

"You what-" I started but heard Julie sob and disconnect from the discord and among us server before I could finish my sentence.

There was a silence amongst George, corpse and I. Everyone was speechless. I couldn't process what had just happened. I saw George disconnect from the server. "I'm gonna go." Corpse breathed out quickly, disconnecting before I could say anything. Not that I knew what to say. I was so insanely confused. I disconnected from the server, not caring that all of twitch had just seen that and closed my computer.

I pushed out the chair I was sitting on from under the desk so I had more space to compose myself. I stared at the wall, unable to function.

Julie, cheated on George.

But what did this have to do with corpse? I was praying that it wasn't what I thought it was. Julie couldn't have done anything with corpse. She would have told me. Corpse would have told me. It was the least either of them could do if they had a shred of decency. But instead I was left in the dark. With no clue what to think or do about anything. I just knew that I needed answers. I needed Julie to tell me what happened, everything, I didn't care how hurtful it would be, I needed to know.

So with that I picked myself out of my seat and drove to julies house. I knocked on the door harshly until she opened it up with tears streaming down her face. She leaned forward and hugged me tightly, sobbing. I hugged her back trying to comfort her and then looked her in the eyes with a serious face.

"I need you to tell me what happened." "You'll hate me." She whispered, trembling. "What does corpse have to do with you and George?" I started slowly, desperate for answers.

"I cheated on George with corpse." She said, confirming my suspicions. She sobbed even harder. I was in disbelief. In shock. Shocked that corpse would do that to one of his closest friends, and one of my closest friends. Julie spilled everything that had happened that night and now I knew everything. It was horrible and worst of all, corpse didn't even mention a single thing about it. He walked into my life, stomped all over it, and forgot to explain the part where he had already fucked my best friend who was in a committed relationship.

"When was this?" I needed to know. "About 2 months ago but George found out 2 weeks after if happened." A month and a half ago..
Wait, that's when I first played among us with dream and met corpse.

"When i played with George he felt uncomfortable around corpse, was it because-" "yes" she cut me off, looking down at her feet. "He found out the day before and he hated me, I would hate me too but it felt horrible. I hated how shitty I felt because of what I had done. Only two days before that we were joking about getting married and me being Julie Davidson and two days later it was ruined. Everything. He broke up with me and I begged him for weeks before he agreed to let me get back with him."

"What about corpse?" I asked.
"He hadn't spoken to me since George found out and he came over to my house and yelled at me. He was so scary, I though he was doing to kill me." I honestly scoffed at this statement.  I could smell her trying to play the victim from a mile away and I wasn't buying it. Corpse would never have tried to threaten  Julie or kill her, she was lying to me.

"Is this funny to you?" She raised her voice. "Is my relationship being destroyed because of some stupid mistake funny to you?" She started yelling and pointing, her eyes were a deep shade of red but I wasn't having it. "Julie it's your fault that your relationship got destroyed!" I yelled back. "You cheated on George with one of his best friends!"
"And it doesn't matter to you that corpse came to my house and threatened me for destroying his friendship when he was equally to blame!"
"Julie he isn't equally to blame, he was drunk." "It doesn't matter, he's a monster, just like the media say he is."
"He's not like that, what is wrong with you?"

I was getting pissed off and defensive now. How dare she think she can talk about him like that, like she wasn't the one most at fault here.

"What's wrong with me? I'm just looking out for you!"
"Well stop! He's nothing like they think he is."
"Oh yeh? Then tell me what he's like."
"He's sweet.." I started thinking about all the words I could use to describe corse and they were all positive.

"He's sweet?" Julie looked like she was on he verge of collapsing from too much stress. She had been yelling nonstop for the past 10 minutes. She looked disgusted in me and I could not have given less of a shit.

"Yes he's sweet, something that you would know nothing about!" I screamed. "Do you know the story you just described to me Julie? You just described rape, he was drunk and you came onto him! It doesn't matter if he topped you, he wasn't in control of himself and you were!"

"Rape?" Julie asked, her tone changing from anger to fear. "No I didn't do that." She started trembling and pacing around her house. "Yes you did." I lowered my voice trying to get her to understand what she had done. "I'm not a rapist you can't say shit like that!" Julie suddenly yelled at me with tears pouring down her face. "You are!" I retaliated. "And until you can come to terms with that I don't want to see you face!" I yelled, ending the conversation and walking out the front door, slamming it behind me so she wouldn't follow me out.

I just broke up with my best friend..