silent

when I finally did look up, corpse was right in front of me. He had gotten up off his arse and moved from sitting on the couch to standing directly in front of me. And as soon as I was fully facing him again, he leapt at me.

He grabbed my jaw this time, holding my face in his veiny hands. He kissed me very hardly once more and I kissed him back passionately, holding his jaw too. We just stood there, our lips on each other, when my fucking phone went off.

again.

and again.

and again.

and again.

until I was forced to pull away from corpse to see who was bothering me this time.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Corpse yelled and flopped back onto his couch when he heard my notifications.

it was Julie this time sending me a gazzilion texts.

<omg>

<omg>

<omg>

<y/n>

<y/n>

<y/n>

she wrote

<lauchy won the bachelor!!!!>

<ahhhh I'm so happy>

< I love himmmmmm!!!>

There weren't enough words to describe how I felt about Julie tonight but they were pretty much all negative. Don't get me wrong, I loved that girl so much but I just wanted to spend some damn uninterrupted time with corpse.

"You need to put your phone on silent." The deep voice finally spoke when I put my phone down, ignoring the messages.

"I did," I told him. "I think my phones broken, it just refuses to be quiet."

Truth be told I did need a new one I just didn't want to go out and get one. "I'm gonna have to take you phone shopping if we keep getting interrupted like this." He said.

"Oh so you wanted to keep going." I asked cheekily, stepping closer to him. "Baby don't tease me." He said, looking down at me with a smirk on his face. We were about and inch away from each other now.

"Sorry daddy." I said innocently  as I bit my lip and turned around.

"Fuck.." he let out a sigh and smiled.

I walked away until I got really close to the front door and finally let out the laugh i and been holding in.

This was too funny, I couldn't believe that it was happening.

"Sorry I don't know why I did that." I told corpse in between laughs. This whole situation was unreal to me. I couldn't believe I just called corpse daddy and kissed him like that. I thought he would laugh with me about it but for some reason he didnt.

In fact, it looked like his whole mood had changed, he looked more dark and serious, really different to how he was a minute ago.

I saw his eyes go over to my phone which was still flashing from Julie spam texting me but it wasn't making any noise anymore so I don't know why he was bothered with it.

Corpse finally removed his focus from julies texts and looked down at the floor before staring at me with a guilty look. He took a deep breath. "Yeh, I don't know why I did that either." He let out a small smile. He looked up at the clock and then back at me. "Anyways it's getting late." He spoke in his deep voice. "You should probably go home." He said.

I didn't expect that one. Well I guess I never really knew what to expect with corpse. He could be the sweetest, and the funniest, or he could be serious like now. There was a fine line between his multiple attitudes with me.

"What?" I said, confused. "I said you should go home," he repeated. "It's late."

"But I though we were-" I started, really confused by the sudden turn of events, but was interrupted.

"Sorry you should go, like now, it's 12:30 in the morning." He said.
"But that's not even that-" I tried to say but was cut off again. 12:30 wasn't late. We both weren't doing anything the next morning and I knew that if he wanted me to stay he would have easily asked me to stay. But instead he lead me towards the door.

Just 5 minutes ago I thought maybe he liked me or something. I mean who kisses a girl and then kicks her out for no reason. Clearly I was wrong if he just wanted me gone.

I picked up my things and walked angrily towards the door. He opened it for me and I went outside.

"I'm sorry y/n." He said refusing to look me in the eye.

"Whatever." I said feeling hurt, and then he shut the door on me, leaving me in the pouring rain.

I hated feeling like this, it felt like shit to just stand on his doorstep, so I left.

And I didn't want to talk to him again until he came back begging for me.