53 // sweet

Weeks passed by and we did our best to overcome the challenges that Julie had brought us. We did our best to stay happy. And we were. We spent so much time together over the next few weeks and it flew by.We decided it would be healthier to live in the moment and enjoy each others presence, so that's what we did.

Eventually our trip to England came around and it gave me some of the best memories I'd ever had. I'd met Wilbur and Niki and everyone I had been dying to see and Corpse had the best time. It made me feel warm inside to finally see him so happy like I had alway wanted for him.

When we came home, he stayed at my house for 3 full days. "I think I have seperation anxiety now." He complained when I annoyed him about his attachment issues to me. "I just love being with you." He picked me up by the waist and swung me around when I hooked myself to him.

"Baby go home." I laughed. We couldn't be with each other 24/7. It was one of the things I learnt being in a relationship, we needed to spend time apart because it just made it so much better when we saw each other again. "I don't want you to get sick of me." I smiled and he rolled his eyes and went home.

The next time we saw each other was only two days after; Valentines Day. The first Valentines day I had ever spent with him. He came up to my doorstep and knocked my door. I opened to see a bunch of flowers in his hands. "I know they're basic but I'm bad at getting gifts." He blushed in embarrasment. "You didn't have to get my anything baby." I hugged him, taking the flowers and inviting him inside so I could find a vase for them. The pretty rose flowers were placed in a  glass vase on the kitchen bench. "You look so cute." He blurted out.

"You know what Mr Husband," I looked up at him and stared into his eyes, smiling softly. "You are very sweet."

END
_____________________________
i cant thank you enough for over 300k reads on this story <33

you all mean the world to me and although our journey with corpse has reached it's end, I am writing a new wilbur fanfic that I hope you'd all love to read!
- aj :)