46 / / fair

you genuinely had to be fucking kidding me.

I couldn't put up with this bullshit anymore, it wasn't fair. Tears spilled down my cheeks as I tried to process what I was reading. "What is it?" Corpse came over to me, trying to comfort me with a concerned look. But I took a step back.

"Julie." I whispered. "It's not fair." "What's not fair?" He still had no clue what I had just seen. Thousands of tweets, all about 1 thing.

Corpse being a father.

To Julies child.

My heart sank. I couldn't put up with this shit anymore, it was just too much, I thought we were done with her but we weren't.

Today she tweeted that she was pregnant. It came out of nowhere. "She's-" I tried to tell him but it felt hard to speak. "She's carrying your child, from that night." I spoke and the tears rolled down my face harder as I was forced to accept this horrible joke of a reality. "But i used-" "well clearly something went wrong." I snapped at him as He tried to explain himself but when I showed him everything that was happening on twitter, his face dropped.

She hadn't even told him, she just went public with this straight away.

He closed the twitter app and unblocked Julie to ring her on my phone. "What the fuck is this?" He yelled aggressively. Whilst I was absolutely destroyed by this whole situation, he was left feeling angry. I didn't think he wanted to accept this news. Neither did i, but we had to.

"What's what?" I heard Julie smile innocently through the phone. "You're fucking  pregnant and you didn't bother to tell me?" He spoke even louder. "Well I didn't think you wanted to be involved in little Timmys life." "Timmy?" "It's a boy." She explained joyfully, but it felt fake, like she was playing games with him.

"A boy.." his voice lowered, he said it softly, unable to believe it. "He's mine?"
She hummed in confirmation. His eyes puffened and his cheeks reddened, it had officially become too much for him. He hung up on her without another word and slammed my phone down. I hugged him from behind, this was too much for everyone.

"Corpse.." i whispered. "I can't do this." I finally realised, he turned his head to me. "What do you mean, you're still my girl?" He stated but it sounded more like a question. "It's just too much," tears rimmed my waterline again. "I don't want to deal with this shit, I love you so much corpse but ever since I met you, so much shit has happened and I can't take it anymore." The last thing i wanted was to abandon corpse but I needed to do this for myself.

I took my moon ring off.

"I'm so sorry." I mumbled refusing to look up as I handed it to him. Corpses world looked like it had come crashing down. "No, no, no, no, no." He pleaded, refusing to take the ring from me.
"Don't you understand? I cant put up with this shit, and it hurts even more because you didn't do anything wrong!" I yelled aggressively, trying to get my point across to him.

"Then why are you leaving me?" He yelled. "Do you expect me to stand here and watch you raise this kid? I know the type of father you would be corpse, you would be the best, kindest, most loving parent in the world but that kid doesn't belong to me. He belongs to you and julie and everything is just too much for me-" "it's not fair!" He interjected.

"Nothing is fair corpse! It's not fair on your child if I stay and it's not fair on you if I leave and it's not fair on Julie if her kid doesn't have a dad and as much as I hate her, her child is not her and he deserves a good life that you can give him! Nothing is fair, we have to accept that, fairness isn't easy in anything and we all have to make sacrifices and I want you to know I'm doing this for you."

"But what about today, after everything that we've been through together? are you just going to forget about it all?" He questioned, raising his voice with every sentence. He spoke aggressively, he was hurt, I hurt him, but I was doing the better thing, it would be better this way.

"With me out of the picture, you can come to some agreement with what you're going to do with Timmy. You don't need me corpse, it's better with me gone." I finally realised, handing his the ring one last time and this time making sure he accepted it in this hand.

"You're not losing me baby, you can reach out to me whenever you need me." I tried to explain to him but he just looked away and at the ground.

"I love you." I spoke with tears running along my waterline.

I just walked away

If I didn't leave now I wouldn't have ever been able to leave him. "Stop y/n please, I'm so sorry." He cried and I fought every urge to not look back.

"It's not you fault." I sighed, turning my head to the side so I could see him partially out of the corner of my eye. He was full on sobbing, I wanted to hug him, that's what I normally would have done, but this wasn't normal, none of this was, and I couldn't give in to my urges. So I turned my head back around and kept walking until I couldn't hear him call out my name anymore.