xiii. patronus

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*room of requirements * ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

room of requirements
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

"make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember, allow it to fill you up. keep trying seamus." harry said walking around the room of requirements.

"a full body patronus is the most difficult to produce."

"expecto patronum"

a hungarian horn tail bursted out of hope's wand, soared across the room, knocking people over in the process as everyone watched in awe and amazement.

hope's jaw dropped on the floor.

since she stood focused, the dragon kept its form until it came in front of her, bowed, blew some fire, and disappeared.

hope blinked, staring intently at the spot the hungarian horn-tail stood just now.

she looked around her and saw everyone staring, with hint's of smile's on their faces.

all of a sudden, the chandelier shook and everyone's patronus' disappeared.

everyone formed a circle in the middle of the ror.

the glass broke on the other side of the room, making everyone turn their attention towards it.

everyone had their wands up as nigel approached a hole in the wall.

hope could distantly smell umbridges disgusting perfume, causing her eyes to widen.

"i'll make short work of this." umbridge says through the hole.

harry and hope go to take nigel away.

"bombarda maxima"

the wall explodes as harry jumps, tackling hope in the process, to protect her.

malfoy brought cho into view, making everyone look at her in disbelief.

"get them." umbridge says in a hoarse whisper.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*
dumbledore's office
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

"we've been watching them for weeks and see, dumbledore's proof of what i've been telling you right from the beginning cornelius." umbridge says.

percy had brough in hope and harry, while umbridge brought in cho.

hope glared at percy. she knew first hand at how it feels for family to betray you. the weasley's don't deserve what percy did to them.

"all your fear-mongering about you-know-who never fooled us for a minute. we saw at your lies, for what they were, a smoke-screen for your big to seize control of the ministry." umbridge rants.

"naturally." dumbledore says.

"no, professor, he had nothing to do with it, it was me!" harry exclaims.

"noble of you harry, to deceive me,
but as it's been pointed out, the parchment clearly says dumbledore's army, not potter's. i instructed harry to form this organization, and i, and i alone, am responsible for its activities." dumbledore says calmly.

"dispatch an owl to the daily prophet, if we hurry, we shall still make the morning edition. shacklebolt, if you will escort dumbledore, to azkaban. to await trial for conspiracy and sedition." fudge says.

umbridge's face lights up as fudge says 'azkaban.'

hope smirks, knowing dumbledore wasn't going out easy.

"ah—i thought we might hit this little snag. you seem to be laboring under the delusion that i'm going to . . . what was the phrase? "come quietly? well i can tel you this, i have no intention in going to azkaban." dumbledore says.

"enough of this. . . take him!" umbridge exclaims.

fawks soars in and swoops above dumbledore.

dumbledore slaps his hands above his head, disappearing in a burst of fire, sending a surge of power, making all of the ministry officials, hope, harry, and cho fly back.

"well. . . you may not like him minister, but you can't deny it, dumbledore's got style." kingsley says after they get up, making hope snort quietly.

(A/N; thank you guys soooo much for 2k reads, i started this as something todo for free time because i couldn't find any wattpad books i liked, but this has turned into something i really enjoy. so thank you <3333

606 words