xv. astronomy tower

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧dumbledore's office✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

dumbledore's office
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"ms. mikaelson, i have some important news to share with you." dumbledore says as hope walks into his office, he had sent her a letter earlier, on how he needed her for something.

"what is it professor?" she asked, worriedly.

"today, i will be going somewhere with harry, to find something shall i say, and you are to stay here, and protect everyone here. something may happen tonight while i'm gone, and i trust you will protect the people here." he says.

"but i could be of help." hope says.
"no, you must stay here, and protect the people here." dumbledore says sternly.

"of course professor, but what are you talking about?" hope asks.

"in due time, ms. mikaelson" dumbledore says, and with that, he ushers hope out.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
gryffindor common room
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"hope! where have you been?" hermione says once hope steps into the common room, to reveal hermione, ron, ginny, and luna.

"i was with dumbledore." hope says, not wanting to give off too much information.

"what did he want?" hermione says, but with a look from hope, shuts her mouth.

"where's harry?" hope asks.

"he had to go with dumbledore also, you didn't see each other on the way there?" ron says with a questioning look.

"no." hope says, trying to conceal her worry.

"i'm sure they'll be fine, harry said dumbledore had a mission for him." hermione says.

hope takes the opportunity to look around, to see luna and ginny, holding hands, making a warm smile come up to her lips.

"finally." hope mumbles.

"when you realize all the weasley kids, like girls." ginny says, trying to diffuse the past tension from harry's mission with dumbledore.

everyone bursts into a fit of laughter.

ginny snorts, making hope laugh harder.

"the generation where the weasley name never dies." ron says through a fit of laughter.

"he-he-he—" hope couldn't finish her sentence from laughing too loud.