xv. owls

*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*great hall*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*
great hall
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

all the 5th years were in the great hall, taking their owls, harry, hermione, and ron had told hope how they met hagrid's little brother earlier and how hagrid needed harry to watch him and keep him safe.

hermione was highly focused on her work, harry and ron looked really confused and hope was slowly going through her work.

all of a sudden, they had heard a BANG! almost everyone's attention turned to it, they had heard another one, and that's when umbridge decided to check out what was making noise.

by now, everyone's attention was on umbridge and the banging sound.

when umbridge opened the doors and stepped out, a firecracker went out in front of her.

it went into the classroom, and exploded.

umbridge went either outside to see what was going on, when the weasley twins flew in the classroom.

with a flick of their wands, all of the owl papers flew all over the place.

they sent even more fireworks in the air, making all colors appear.

they sent more and more fireworks in the air.

the fifth years by now had discarded their owls and were cheering the weasley twins on.

a small blue firework went in front of hope, exploding in front of her, the same happening with harry, hermione, ron and some other fifth years.

george and fred continued flying until they met in the middle, high fiving.

they set a firework on crabbe, chasing him until it hit him in his bottom, doing the same with malfoy until he dodged it, making it hit the wall, imprinting his scared face on the wall.

"ready when you are!" george exclaimed from above, with fred holding a rather big firework.

the three it into the air, for it to explode and turn into a fire monster, which started chasing umbridge, who ran outside. it had finally exploded outside, ruining all of the decree's umbridge pulled up.

the weasley twins finally flew out, making umbridge yelp and all the fifth years run out, while they set one last firework to explode into pink, blue, and purple.

even teachers like flitwick came, cheering the weasleys on.

a giant 'W' had been in the sky, molded by the firework.

everyone, even some slytherin's were cheering.

hope, harry, hermione, and ron were in the front of the crowd, with smiles on their faces.

hermione and hope turned to look at ron, and then harry, who was on the floor, looking in a daze.

"sirius." he said when he came back from his trance.

"harry are you sure?" hermione said.

"i saw it." harry said.

"it's just like with mr weasley. it's the same door i've been dreaming about, for months, i couldn't remember where i'd seen it before. sirius said voldemort was after something, something he didn't have the first time, and it's in the department of mysteries." harry says.

"harry, listen to yourself, if he had a wraps on in the department of mysteries, wouldn't he try to lure you to the department of mysteries to get it? i mean, how can you know for sure that sirius isn't at 12 grimmauld place?" hope says.

"exactly, what if voldemort meant for you to see this? if he's only hurting sirius because he's trying to get to you." hermione says while hope nods her head vigorously, agreeing.

"well what if he is? i'm supposed to just let him die? you guys, he's the only family i've got left." harry says.

"what do we do?" ron says reluctantly.

"we'll have to use the floo network." harry says.

"but umbridge has the chimney's under surveillance." hermione says.

"not all of them." harry says.

(A/N): thank you guys again for 3k, i'm excited to write the next two chapters.

617 words