ii. dumbledores will

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:゚✧the burrow✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the burrow
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hope wore a red over the shoulders dress that flared out at the bottom.

she had trouble zippering it though, so she decided to find harry.

she went into the kitchen to find him in the kitchen, reading the dailey prophet.

"can you zipper this up for me?" she asked, making harry look up from him page in the prophet.

she turned around, exposing her back, and pulling her hair to the side.

"it seems silly doesn't it? a wedding, given everything that's going on." hope says, as harry starts to pull the zipper up.

"maybe that's the best reason to have it." harry says.

"this may be the last good moment in our lives before everything goes to hell." hope says.

"might as well make the best of it." harry mumbles, leaning in.

their lips connected, in a sweet kiss. it wasn't like the last time, it was more passionate, and needy. their lips moved in sync. hope cupped harry's face, while he put his hands on her hips, gently.

they heard footsteps, and hope broke off from to kiss to see george, leaning on the sink, with a toothbrush in his ear, and a teacup in his hands.

hope turned a deep scarlet red, and harry smiled sheepishly.

"mooorning." george says in a deep voice, dragging out the 'o'

the two go their separate ways, embarrassed they just got caught snogging.

the quartet got called to the front of the house, to see the minister of magic standing there.

"to what do we owe the pleasure mr. minister." harry says.

"i think we both know the answer to that question mr. potter."he says.

he sets some type of bag down on the table.

the four stare at it, then at the minister.

"if you could tell us what's in there, that would be nice." hope says, earning a warning nudge by hermione and a glare from the minister.

he takes out a paper, before reading it.

"hearing is set forth, the last will and testament of albus percival wulfric brian dumbledore. first, to ronald billius weasley, i leave my dilluminater, a device of my own making, in the hope that when things seem most dark, it will show him the light." he says, handing ron a cylinder shaped object.

"dumbledore left this for me?" ron asks in disbelief.

"yeah."

"brilliant." ron says, examining it.

"what is it?"

ron suddenly pressed a button, making the lights from a lamp nearby, go inside the dilluminater.

he pressed it once again, making it go back.

"wicked." he says.

"to hermione jean granger, i leave my copy of 'the teales of beetle bard, in hopes that she find it entertaining and instructive."

"mum used to read me those."

"i saw that in the library back at home, but i never paid attention to it." hope says.

"to hope andrea mikaelson, i leave a book, in which you must carry everywhere with you. it will help you when you need it most, and help others as well."

the minister hands hope the journal. she grabbed it cautiously, to find it had nothing on the cover, but a tight bind, she assumed to be bewitched not to open until she needed it.

she send the minister a nod, before leaning back in the couch.

"to harry james potter, i leave the snitch he caught in his first quidditch match at hogwarts, as a reminder of the rewards of perseverance, and skill."

he took out the snitch, from a black cloth, handing it to harry.

harry takes it, twirling it around in his finger.

the minister looks disappointed when it doesn't do anything.

"so—ron got a portable light switch, hermione got a childhood book, i got a book that can't even be opened, and harry got a snitch..." hope says, slowly and in disbelief.

"is that it then?" harry says after he puts his hand on hopes thigh, to calm her.

hope would be lying if she said it didn't fire something up in her stomach.

"not quite."

"dumbledore left you a second request."

"the sword of godric gryffindor."

"unfortunately, the sword of gryffindor was not dumbledore's to give away. as an important historical factor, it belongs—"

"—to harry, it belongs to harry. it came to him when he most needed it in the chamber of secrets."hermione says.

"no, hermione, that doesn't mean it's his—the sword can present itself to any worthy gryffindor, it doesn't mean it's theirs." hope says.

hermione turned red in embarrassment.

"right, ms. mikaelson."

"and the current whereabouts of the sword are currently unknown."

"you—you lost it?" hope says.

"more misplaced."

"i don't know what your up to, mr. potter, but you can't fight this war on your own. he's too strong."

"we've been doing just fine on our own, thank you." hope says, grabbing her book and walking away.

(a/n): i don't have subtitles on the app i'm watching this on, so correct me if i get any words wrong please...

-847 words.