viii. break

* flashback*

* flashback*

august 28, 1996

"my lord, what about the girl?" amycus carrow asked.

"she is not to be killed. you may do whatever you want to her but do not kill her. in the end, we will get to her when i finally go to kill harry potter. he will go to hogwarts at some point, and we will be ready for him. as she's in hogwarts, i'll have a death eater get her. i'll try to convince her to join. maybe threaten her. if she won't join us by will, i will imperious her. but that is not for you to worry, just make sure she doesn't leave the castle." voldemort said.

"yes, my lord."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
girls dormitories
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hope, and ginny were in their common rooms, today was the day before break, and they had to get ready to get to the hogwarts express.

the order was going to grimmauld place. the weasleys included. minus ron, of course. everyone there was under strict orders not to say 'voldemort'. if they said it, snatchers would immediately apparate there, and the places protective enchantments would drop.

"at least we'll all be there together. " ginny says.

"yeah, i just wish it were on better circumstances." hope says.

ginny frowned at hope before they met up with luna, and neville and made their way down to the train.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
hogwarts express
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

luna, ginny, neville, and hope sat in a compartment with other gryffindors.

dean and seamus were having a weird conversation with
only their eyes, lavender, parvati, and padma were gossiping, and neville had fell asleep on hopes shoulder. and luna on ginny's

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
grimmauld place
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

kingsley, mr. weasley and mrs. weasley picked up hope and ginny. augusta longbottom picked up neville, and luna hadn't been seen since they exited the train.

molly, arthur, and kingsley rushed the kids out of there as they apparated to grimmauld place.

the remaining weasleys, hope, sirius, remus, and tonks. hope also was a blonde woman next to tonks on the sofa.

it was a unusual depressing feeling in grimmauld place. even more depressing than when they first came before the start of 5th year.

mrs. weasley tried to make it more uplifting though.

"hope, ginny, would you like to make cookies with me?" mrs. weasley asked with a clearly forced smile. she was very worried about her youngest son, ron, whom they haven't heard from since the trio was at grimmauld place. kreacher was ordered to tell sirius about what the trio said or did here.

"yes." the girls said in unison.

there were 3 different cookie batters, snickerdoodle, chocolate chip, and fudge.

molly asked the girl which dough they would use, and
ginny chose chocolate, while hope chose snickerdoodle

ginny mischievously looked at hope, going to the radio as she put on 'Queen of Disaster By Lana Del Rey.'

after she put the song on, ginny returned to her dough and the girls slightly mumbled the lyrics.

What you do to me is indescribable,
Got me sparkling just like an emerald.
Set my soul on fire, make me wild,
Like the deep blue sea.

they gradually got louder as their smiles got larger.

Got me spinning like a ballerina,
Feeling gangsta every time I see ya,
You're the king and, baby, I'm the queen of
Disaster, disaster

for a second, a mild second, ginny and hope forgot about what was currently going on in the wizard of world.

it was just them two, singing and baking.

Got mascara thick, I get emotional
You know I was more than just a party girl.
Isn't hard to see what's goin' on,
I'm so far gone (mmm, so far gone)

all hope could only do was hope that harry was doing okay, and alive, which he was, he was currently in godric hollows, visiting late lily and james potter's grave with hermione granger.

hope made chocolate chip cookies and ginny made snickerdoodles

they were delicious. the chocolate chip cookies had the perfect amount of chocolate chips in them. they were kept in the microwave for long enough that when you bit into the cookie, some chocolate would come oozing out.

the snickerdoodles were soft, they had a small coat of sugar on the top which added to the flavor.

remus took a liking to the chocolate chips. obviously.

remus and sirius were whispering to each other with light smiles on their faces.

everyone's joy had been brought up by at least 20%. they had small smiles plastered on their faces.

"kreacher told me harry, ron, and hermione were here at the beginning of their quest. they were looking for something. " sirius says.

"what were they looking for?" molly questioned.

"not sure, kreacher couldn't tell me, even after i ordered him." sirius said. no one exchanged words after that. they just were wondering were the trio was.

AUTHORS NOTE :

filler filler filler !!

i just noticed that i didn't put what hope got for christmas in 6th year—

anyways.... enjoy this chap.

VOTE & COMMENT!

-829 words.