ii. grimmauld place

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*12 grimmauld place✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

12 grimmauld place
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

hope was sitting with the trio, she was reading more from her aunt's grimoire. she learned she could do minor spells, so that's what she was doing. by now, her stitches were healed and concealed thanks to mrs. weasley.

"harry." sirius says, walking into the room harry and ron shared.

"sirius, what is it?" harry asked, noticing sirius' panic.

"you have to stay with the dursley's for the rest of the summer, i'm sorry but you can't argue, things have been getting dangerous, and there are things you don't know, things we cannot tell you." sirius says quickly.

harry looked crest fallen.

"you have to go tonight, and you can owl us as much as you want, trust me, i don't want this any less than you do." sirius says.

after a moment, harry nods, he knew not to argue, especially when everyone was stressed about the war.

harry wordlessly went up to his room. hope looked around the room, then a sirius, who nodded.

"go, talk to him."

hope nodded, making her way to harry's room.

she knocked, and after a moment, harry opened the door. he had been packing his bags.

"i'll make it easier for you." hope said before all harry's clothes packed themselves in his suitcase.

"thanks." harry said, offering a soft smile, which was returned. he sat on his bed, hope following suit.

"when do i have to leave?" harry asks after a moment of awkward silence between to two.

"later, at around 9, they're gonna use floo powder to bring you." hope answers.

harry nodded his head.

"well until then—" hope started but was interrupted by a pillow hitting her head.

she turned her head slowly and menacingly to see harry, with a pillow in his hands, and a lopsided smile.

"oh really?" hope says with raised eyebrows.

"ye—" this time, harry was interrupted by hope hitting him with a pillow.