vi. quidditch tryouts

*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*dumbledore's office*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

dumbledore's office
*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

harry enters dumbledore's office, after he sent harry a message.

"ah, harry, you got my message, how are you?" dumbledore says.

"fine, sir."

"enjoying your classes?"

harry nods.

"i know professor slughorn is most impressed with you."

"i think he overestimated my abilities, sir."

dumbledore hums, "do you?"

"definitely." harry says, with a small chuckle.

"what about your activities outside the classroom?"

"sir?"

"well, i noticed you spend a great deal of time with ms. granger, i can't help but wondering if—"

"oh no! no! i mean, she's brilliant, and we're friends, but no..."

"forgive me, i was merely being curious, i don't think that's the same case with ms. mikaelson?" dumbledore says, with a teasing look.

harry turns a furious red, and stutters on his sentence for a minute, "n-no, i-i mean she pretty and stuff— and like—erm—" harry cuts himself off, realizing how flustered he got.

dumbledore merely hums, with a weird twinkle in his eyes.

*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*
quidditch pitch.
*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

hope accompanied hermione to the quidditch pitch, for harry's sake.

they were standing high up, in the seats, watching as harry struggled to calm the team down. he and ginny stood in the front and ron was the only one really paying attention.

"SHUT IT!"

hope looked over to see ginny, leaned forward, seeing as she was the one who screamed.

"see um... think you can introduce me to your friend granger, mikaelson as well, my friend, ryan, seems to have taken a liking towards her." mclaggen says.