x. dumbledores army

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*a corridor?* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

a corridor?
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

PROCLAIMATION
__________________________
𝙴𝙳𝚄𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙳𝙴𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙴
☞︎No. 68
____________________________

ALL STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS ARE HENCEFORTH DISBANDED. ANY STUDENT IN NONCOMPLIANCE WILL BE EXPELLED.
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・*
room of requirements
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

"you've done it neville, you've found the room of requirement, it's also known as the come and go room. it's always equipped for the seekers needs." hermione says.

"so, say you really needed the toilet—" ron says.

"charming ronald but yes, that is the general idea."said hermione.

"it's brilliant, it's like hogwarts wants us to fight back." harry says in awe.

* ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶*

harry and neville were at the front of the class training with a dummy.

"expelliarmus!" neville said.

but his wand just flew back, everyone ducked and it hit the wall.

"i'm hopeless." neville says.

"neville, that was your fathers own wand, am i right?" hope asked.

neville nodded.

"do you think, maybe— well, mr ollivander always said the wand chooses the wizard, maybe it isn't your skills, maybe it's your wand, it's not for you." hope says.

"i never thought of that!" hermione exclaimed.

"besides, your just flourishing your wand too much, try it like this;" harry says.

"expelliarmus." harry roared, and the dummy's wand flew out of its hand.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・*
defense against the dark arts class.
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・*

"you will please copy the approved text four times to ensure maximum retention. there will be no need for you to talk." umbridge says.

"no need to think is more like it." hermione says.

"wands away!" umbridge says.