xiii. sectumsempra

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧great hall✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

great hall
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the quartet was in the great hall, the day after ron got poisoned.

"stop it, ron, your making it snow!" hermione says, and she wasn't lying, it was snowing.

"tell me how i broke up with lavender again." ron asks hermione, he clearly didn't remember calling hermiones name, which obviously made hermione upset.

"uhm—well—she—uhm—came to visit you in the hospital wing, and you...talked." hermione says.

"yeah, you definitely did talk, ronald." hope says.

"well, i don't believe it was a particularly long conversation." hermione says, glancing at hope.

hope glanced at lavender to see her viciously glaring at the four.

they see what hopes looking at, and follow her eye line, to see lavender, looking like she's about to break her spoon.

"yes—uhm—she does, doesn't she." hermione says.

"you say, you don't remember anything from that night, anything at all?" hermione says, looking at ron hopefully.

"maybe something." ron says, as hope and harry look at them expectingly.

"but, it can't be, i was completely bottled wasn't i?" ron says with a chuckle, and hope shakes her head ashamed.

"bottled." hermione repeats, and hope could see the sadness in her eyes, as she stared at her paper.

hope looks at them amusedly.

"harry, there's katie." hermione says, in a hushed whisper, making harry turn to where she was gesturing at.

"katie bell." she repeats after seeing harry's confused look.

harry quickly gets up, pushing his book to the side.

"jesus, he just can't mind his business, can he." hope murmers.

ron, hermione, and hope watch as harry walks up to katie, and they speak quietly, until harry and katie look towards the entrance.

the trio turn to see malfoy, walking back, giving his tie.

they also watch as harry follows malfoy.