vii. aberforth

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧room of requirements ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

room of requirements
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

1 week had past since hope, neville, and ginny brought seamus and other injured kids to heal. more and more students have been turning up hurt since then.

seamus came up with the idea that they should use the room of requirements as a place where people could go to feel safe, since there wasn't anywhere like that anywhere else at hogwarts anymore. a safe haven.

"hey, do you know where you this passage leads us?" neville asked hope quietly, looking at the passage in front of them.

"no. likely to somewhere in hogsmeade."

right after she finishes her sentence, neville begins to walk through the passage. hope didn't want to leave neville to walk by himself in case there was trouble on the other side, so, she decided to follow him.

it wasn't that long of a walk before they came across
a portrait door, similar to the gryffindor one.

it opened to reveal a grey-haired man, who looked similar to dumbledore. he had a wand in his hand and looked alert at whatever is coming through the portrait.

when hope and neville were revealed, only became more tense.

"who are you, why are you here?"

"i'm hope mikaelson, and this is neville longbottom."

"why are you here?"

"we are in some deep trouble back at hogwarts, the carrow twins have a lot of us injured. we have been hold up in the room of requirements, but we found this passageway, and wanted to see where it goes." neville says.

"well, i'm sorry but i can't help you." he goes to turn around.

"wait! please, they haven't been feeding us as much as they did in the past years, if you can please just give us food, and we can make it stretch." neville says desperately.

"there's no use, you-know-who won. the orders done." he says

"your wrong. you just lost hope in the order. we haven't lost hope. just because you've given up doesn't mean we have to. those death eaters don't bother you unless your out after curfew. for us it's not the same. you have no idea the amount of times i've seen my closest friends come with bruises, and cuts, or the amount of times i've seen kids—first years come into the room of requirements shaking, after the effects of the cruciatus curse. me, neville, ginny, luna, dean, and seamus; we are their hope. so i'm gonna continue to give them hope for when the time comes to fight." hope says.

neville was impressed, if the man didn't want to help, he definitely will now.

aberforth hesitated, but he did end up coming to a conclusion.

"fine, every 3 days i'll give you a bag of food. if i give you too much, death eaters will get suspicious on why i'm getting food so recently, especially since i'm barely getting anyone over here."

hope and neville had a ghost of a smile on their face.

and aberforth did just that.

every 3 days, he'd give the students in the ROR enough food for all of them to get a portion of food in the morning and afternoon.

and while hope mikaelson was getting curses thrown to her, trying to distract the carrows so they couldn't hurt anyone else, harry potter and hermione granger danced to O'Children by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds in hopes of distracting the other from the reality that was war.

AUTHORS NOTE :

i literally love harry and hermione dance scene <3.

qotd: hinny or romione?

a: romione. i love a frenemies to lovers.

ginny or hermione?

a: movie hermione but book ginny

dean or seamus?

a: dean

molly or minnie ( prof. mcgonagall )

a: minnie

comment your answers :))

i'm thinking of doing a mcu book...
with peter parker as the love interest & thor odinson sister oc.

VOTE & COMMENT !

-645 words.