i. tortured

*not putting gifs anymore because it's annoying trying to find one :/.

hope and neville were in dark arts class, chatting.

"did you hear what's happened?" neville asked hope.

"no what is it?"

"harry, hermione, and ron broke into gringotts, and flew out on a dragon!

hope let out a small chuckle, before her face turned concerned.

"are they okay? did they land safely? do you think they've been taken by death eaters... what if —"

"hope! i'm pretty sure they're fine, if they've survived months on the run, they can certainly survive this."

hope sent a small smile to neville. she wasn't much convinced, but when she was about to say something back, alecto and amycus brought in several first years, who were shaking.

"each 1st year, go to a 7th year" alecto says, not even introducing either of them.

the first year shakingly walked to the older students.

"now, we will be focusing on one particular curse out of the 3 unforgivables." amycus said, a smirk plastered on his face.

"the cruciatus curse."

most of the students gulped, not wanting to hurt the younger students.

"well...get to it!"

some of the students did comply. as many first years dropped in pain.

"no!" neville argued.

hope didn't bother sending a warning glance towards neville for his disobedience, she was too busy glaring the carrows down.

"what did you say, boy?!"

"i said no!" neville says again, still standing tall.

amycus walked up to neville slowly, as the rest of the kids held their breath in anticipation.

amycus quickly pulled out a dagger from his coat, as he slashed neville on the cheek with it.

that was going to leave a scar...

"stupefy!" hope chanted.

amycus sent back into the board, knocked out cold, and alecto quickly followed as hope sent another spell to his sister.

hope, and the other kids who knew about the room of requirements ushered the kids out and too the room of requirements.

the group rushed towards the ror, quickly but quietly.

dean and seamus led the group, directing them, while neville looked more in the corners, to make sure someone wasn't lurking in them. hope was in the back, making sure no one was follow them, in fear of revealing the location of their safe haven.

once they got in the ror, hope sat neville down. she looked around the room for some supplies, only to find she was missing hydrogen peroxide.

"neville, i've got to get peroxide from madame pompfrey, make sure no one moves. i'll be careful — don't worry." hope said as she walked backwards towards the door.

neville nodded meekly, hope turned fully towards the door, walking out sneakily.

AUTHORS NOTE:

harry's coming soon :)))).

i went through a slight writers block, but i'm back now, and since i'm so motivated for the ending, i'll be updating quickly.

also... if you have any predictions, right them here!

lastly, i'm planning on editing this, like with the grammar, and maybe some cringey events. so should i do that now, or finish the story first?

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS.....

514 words