xi. portkey

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*gryffindor common room* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

gryffindor common room
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

"i know somethings up, your not acting as cheerful as you usually are, and your smile doesn't reach your eyes like usual. i'm not that dumb."

"you aren't dumb at all, neville. i guess so just have a small crush. . ." hope says, trailing off at the end.

"i knew it! it's harry, right?!" neville says.

"yeah, just say that a bit louder neville." hope says playfully rolling her eyes.

"you guys would be a powerful couple, the all powerful tribrid and the chosen one? the power your children would have!" neville says excitingly.

"okay, neville relax, he just kissed cho, i don't think the feelings are reciprocated." hope says.

"yeah, if that's what you think." neville says with a smirk.

before hope could ask what happened, neville walked upstairs to the dormitory.

hope sighed and did the same, but to the girls'

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*
girls dormitory
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

hope was lying in bed when a tapping occurred on her window.

she saw a unfamiliar owl.

she walked up to it slowly and took the letter.

she took a treat from the bowl of treats next to her bed and opened the letter.

dear ms. mikaelson,

there has been an incident in which arthur weasley was attacked, the weasley's and harry have gone home via port key. in the morning at 11:00, please come to my office to go to the burrow. you mustn't send any letters after this one in case they get intercepted.

p.s, i like sherbert lemon

- albus percival wulric bryan dumbledore

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*
dumbledore's office
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

hope was standing outside dumbledore's office the next morning with hermione, apparently she got a letter from dumbledore too.

"i hope mr. weasley is alright. all the weasleys in that matter, i know exactly how they feel." hope says.

"yeah, at least they have each other to get through it." hermione says.

"sherbert lemon?" hope says, remembering what dumbledore put on the letter.

to her surprise, the gargoyle let them in.

"hello ms. mikaelson, ms. granger." dumbledore greets and is met with head
nods and smiles from the 2 brunette's.

"like i said in the letter you will be going to the burrow via port key. "

hope and hermione nodded.

"hope, your family will not be able to be there, they have a target on their back, so they need to lay low. but they will be able to take you to platform 9 3/4 with us." dumbledore says with a sympathetic smile. hope didn't want her family to be in trouble because of her. she knew they were one of the most powerful families and could certainly defend themselves, but it didn't mean she wanted them to be targeted especially if it was because of her. but she just nodded, knowing there was nothing she could do to convince her family to leave her in london.

"portus." dumbledore muttered, creating a port key from a notebook.

"grab onto this and you should be transported to the burrow." dumbledore said. hope and hermione did as told.

they grabbed onto the port key, and soon felt themselves transport to the burrow.

-519 words.