scene vi

S E P T E M B E R, 1 9 7 5

B R I C K

THE LUPIN TWINS looked absolutely horrible every day of the full moon. The bags under their eyes were darker then Sirius's hair and their attitudes was cruel.

Especially Venus, who did not care who's feelings she hurted.

That is why, she spent every seconds with the marauders. Marlene, Lily, Alice and Dorcas couldn't handle her snarky comments.

"Morning, Lupins. How are we feeling?"

Sirius questioned while sitting next to Venus who growled at the boy.

"If you don't shut the fuck up, I will rip your throat out with my teeth"

The girl stated as the boy's eyes widened.

"First, that was hot. Second, you wouldn't",

He said which earned himself a book behind the head by James. "Why are you always trying to piss her off? She could literally eat you alive", he said jokingly as the brown haired twins rolled their eyes.

The marauders enjoyed joking around with their lycanthropy but the twins knew it wasn't a joke.

"I'm not sure I'm going to class today", Remus stated while pressing his head in his hands. Rubbing his back, James looked at his best friend with a soft smile.

"It's okay, Remmy"

The boy assured him as Venus spotted a platinum haired boy walking towards her. "What does this bitch want again", she asked desperately while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Venus. We need to talk"

The boy said as she looked up to him. "No we don't", she told him as he frowned his eyebrows. "Just let me explain", he said with exasperation as Venus rolled her eyes. "You have 5 minutes, and Sirius comes with me", she said while getting up followed by the Black who glared angrily at Lucius.

"You going to be okay?"

Remus asked his twin sister as she nodded.

"The worst that can happen is that I kill him."

In the hall, Sirius and Lucius sent angry glares at each other as Venus crossed her arms. "So? Explain", she said while looking in his grey eyes.

"Look, it all happened so fast. I didn't have time to tell you. Our parents made this arrangement when we were kids, I didn't think they would go through with it"

The Malfoy boy defended himself as Venus scoffed.

"You know, sometimes I wonder if you just kept me around to lift yourself up. To give yourself a confidence boost. But I am done playing your little game. You didn't give two shits about me"

"You're wrong! I cared about you, fuck I still care about you"

The boy mumbled to himself as Sirius frowned his eyebrows even more. "Come on, V. Let's go", the boy said while pressing a hand on her back and trying to walk away.

Lucius didn't react well, the boy violently grabbed her arm and spun her around.

His harsh lips connected with hers. His hands running down her body as her brain stopped functioning.

Venus didn't kiss back.

No.

She clenched her fist and sent it right in Lucius Malfoy's face.

A loud crack was heard and students had stopped in their track. The boy stumbled back in surprise while holding his nose.

"What the fuck Venus!"

He shouted as she marched towards him in anger.

"You don't get to fucking kiss me because you feel bad for leaving me!"

"You don't get to act like a dick because you're getting married!"

"You left me, Lucius!"

"That was your fucking choice!"

"Don't come running back to me now"

The girl angrily shouted as Sirius was snickering in his corner. "V, I didn't want to leave you. I swear", he said while reaching for her bloodied hand. "If you touch me, I will hurt you", she threatened him but the platinum haired boy didn't seem to listen.

He held her hand, tightly in his as Sirius was boiling in rage.

Glancing over at his best friend, the boy saw that she had somehow conjured a brick to fly towards them. The boy tried to hold in a snicker when it fell on Lucius Malfoy's head, knocking him out cold.

"Don't ever fucking touch me again"

The girl spat before walking away with Sirius who was smiling proudly at her.

shortest chapter ever
sorry my loves.

what a baddie, v is.
throwing a brick at
lucius malfoy's head
who wouldn't want to
do that?