epiologue

S E P T E M B E R, 1 9 9 1

K I N G ' S C R O S S

IN BETWEEN ALL the happy families stood 5 families with identical grins on their faces.

The Black family.

The Lupin family.

The Potter family.

The Longbottom family.

And the McKinnon family.

Eris Juliet Black was the eldest daughter and the most sarcastic one out of her siblings. Definitely earning her witty comebacks from her mother side but also earning her fathers flirtatious side. She was placed in Slytherin and was now entering her 3rd year at Hogwarts.

Blaze Archer Black was the spitting image of his father except for the green eyes of his mother. He was the eldest boy and the second to attend Hogwarts. He was placed in Gryffindor, just like his parents, and was now entering his 2nd year.

Rhea Phoebe Black was the youngest daughter, and the shyest one of her four siblings. She was twin to Phoenix, and they were both entering their first year at Hogwarts Schoolf of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Phoenix Perseus Black was twin to Rhea. He got his fathers piercing grey eyes but his mothers brown hair. He always held a book with him which caused some slight teasing from his older brother. He was entering his first year.

Leo Apollo Lupin had been sorted in Ravenclaw, inheriting of his fathers intelligence and his other fathers sailor mouth. The boy was now entering his 2nd year at Hogwarts.

Harry James Potter, the boy who lived. Heriting of his fathers messy black hair but with his mother's green eyes. In fact, James had cried the first time he had seen his boys eyes which resulted in teasing from Sirius. The boy had Lily's sass much to James's displeasure.

Elizabeth Jane Potter, was the youngest of the bunch. She was an energetic 7 year old with fiery red hair and an obsession with quidditch. She could easily spend hours playing with her older brother and her father.

Neville Longbottom, also first year, was best friends with Rhea causing Venus and Lily to have placed a bet over if they would date or not. Neville was extremely shy and loved talking about plants. Something he and Rheas both shared in common.

And finally, Alexandra McKinnon, daughter of Marlene and Dorcas McKinnon. Entering her 2nd year, she was a spitting image of Marlene except with mate skin. She was quick with the comebacks, easily flirtatious and overly dramatic. But the girl had also inherited of Dorcas's brains which compensated for her laziness.

"Come on, we don't want to miss the train, do we?" Lily asked with a smile as each kids bid their parents goodbye before boarding the train.

"I'm counting on you to look after the twins, okay?", Sirius said as his two oldest kids nodded with a smile. "We'll make their life a living hell"

Eris state before running towards her friends. "Don't you even dare Eris!", Venus shouted in amusement while watching all of her kids climbing onto the red train.

Wrapping an arm around his wife, Sirius pulled her closer before kissing her forehead. "They grown up so fast"

She said causing the man to chuckle softly. "Don't worry love, you still look 22 to me", he stated as she hit his stomach with her hand. "Asshole"

Was all she said before hearing the train whistle loudly.

This was it.

All her kids were finally starting their own life. With their own problems. And their own decisions.

"They'll beg to come home once Minnie give them their homework"

James said with the biggest grin on his face resulting in everyone laughing like maniacs.

"I wish Peter would be here, he would've loved the kids"

Venus whispered to her husband who looked into her green eyes. "I'm sure he would've" he mumbled before pressing his lips on hers.

And just like that.

She felt like she was back in the Gryffindor common room on October, 1977.

[ THE END ]

so this is the end of the
marauders book.....i
hope you've all enjoyed it
cuz it was a lot of fun to write