scene vi

J A N U A R Y, 1 9 7 8

G R E A T H A L L

IT HAD TO be the Lupin luck that first day back was the same day as the full moon. That caused the twins to be extremely tired, almost missing the train back to Hogwarts.

Lily kept sending Venus worried look as the werewolf played with her salad. Not really hungry. She knew that Lily was just trying to be nice, but she felt as if it was only pity.

And pity didn't sit well with the werewolf. Pushing her plate out the way, Venus couldn't help but roll her eyes when she took a bite of her chocolate bar.

"You okay?"

Sirius asked while rubbing her back. The two didn't want to label anything, still not sure what they were.

Regulus and Remus were going strong, stronger then ever. The Slytherin would sneak in the marauders dorm to be with the werewolf.

Venus was sure the softness of Remus was rubbing off on Regulus. She had caught the boy whispering adorable things to her twin brother. Kissing his scars when he thought no one was looking.

They were the cutest.

"I'm fine, Pads"

She mumbled while resting her head on his shoulder. "You don't look fine", he answered as she looked into his eyes. "I'm just a little tired, that's it"

Pain wasn't a word strong enough to describe what the twins were feeling. Sometimes they wished they could just put an end to their suffering.

Maybe that's why they ate that much chocolate. To try to kill that part of them.

Argent and Moony were especially ferocious that night.

They couldn't stop hurting each other. Howling and growling as if they had rabies. "You think they'll be okay tomorrow?"

Peter questioned the stag who shook his head. "No. I don't think they will be" James answered as the werewolves finally calmed down.

Sirius ran towards the smallest one. He starred at Argent who looked at him with frowned eyebrows. She growled at him before falling unconscious.

"What's her problem?"

James asked as Sirius pulled the covers over Venus's naked body. As James did the same for Remus.

The black dog sat next to her, looking at her with only love.

"She told Lily about her condition. And your lovely girlfriend hasn't stopped sending her pity looks. Argent doesn't do well with pity"

He stated while laying down next to her. He saw her chest rose up and down. Her thoughts finally being at peace. That's why he loved looking at her sleep so much.

"I cant really control how Lily looks at her. And she's not my girlfriend, not yet at least."

"You saw what happened tonight! Moony could feel that Argent wasn't doing good! Why do you think they were so bloody reckless tonight?!"

The dog growled towards the stag who frowned his eyes. "What are you, her spokesman?"

"That's enough, both of you"

The rat interrupted the two animals bickering. "Argents and Moony's safety is a priority. Do what you have to do with Lily, but make her stop"

The little rodent followed before making it's way towards one of the torn mattresses. Never had the two black haired boys thought they would agree with Peter. But he was right.

"Just talk to Evans. Venus and Remus are our main priority, Prongs"

"Lily! Lily! Hey wait up!", James shouted as he ran towards the redhead. "Potter"

Lily said as he brought her towards an empty part of the castle. "What's going on?", she asked scared that something might've happened to Venus.

"I know that Venus told you...please Lils don't look at her as if it was the worst thing that could ever happen to her"

The Potter boy stated which caused an eyebrow raised from the witch. "How did y-"

"I've known since 2nd year. So does Sirius and Peter. That doesn't mean that you have to threat her differently. She isn't damaged"

The black haired boy cut her off as she took a step back. Millions of questions ran through her head.

Why didn't Venus tell her when she told the boys?

What about Rem-

"Remus is a werewolf, isn't he?"

She said as the boy looked down at his feet. Never has she seen him so vulnerable, she quite liked that side of him. The one where he cared about others.

"It's not my place to say. Please act as if you didn't know anything. It makes them-...never mind"

He cut his sentence short before walking away with his hands stuffed in his pockets. "James!", Lily shouted as he turned around.

"Thank you for telling me"

james and lily being
civil around one another
ooooop-

should remus tell
reggie about his little
problem during the full moon?