scene ix

A P R I L, 1 9 7 6

B A L L

NO ONE COULD see the dance floor. There was a wall to wall of people dancing to the Weird Sisters.

There was no room for any more but somehow when Venus and Gideon hit it the space magically appeared.

The music isn't the best but they're dancing like it was jive. Twisting, turning and holding hands as they change sides. The couple was all grin, the two of them looking like idiots but didn't care.

She felt every part of her telling her to let her body go free.

Loosen up.

Venus was dancing with all her best friends, hoping the night would never end. Gideon's arms draped over her waist.

He leaned in for a kiss, the kind they wanted to last forever. After awhile, Venus withdrew to gaze at the face she loved so much.

Gideon glided his hand over her skin to her face, brushing away a strand of hair.

"I love you", he stated as the green eyed girl grinned.

"I love you too", she told him as his eyes met her gaze.

"I always will", he stated with intensity.

Like his love was kerosene and she was his only flame.

In the dark end of the dance floor, Sirius Black could be seen by his high cheekbones and mischievous eyes.

He watched her dance like no one was watching, but of course they all were.

She just hadn't cared, only having eyes for the redhead in front of her.

The black haired boy felt a hint of jealousy as he looked away from the happy couple.

"You okay, Siri?"

Marlene asked while sitting beside him. "Yeah, yeah", he mumbled as she handed him a cup. "Fabian put firewhiskey in the punch", the brown haired girl stated as he chuckled softly.

His mind drifting to the werewolf in the silky blue dress. "Earth to Sirius?!", his date said while snapping her fingers in front of his face. "I'll be back", he simply stated while walking away from her.

Marlene crossed her arms in annoyance, she knew where he was going.

Sirius Black was going to go see Venus Lupin.

"You okay Mars?"

Lily asked while sitting next to her best friend. "M'fine", the girl mumbled before turning back to look at Venus who was now laughing with Sirius.

"You think he likes her better then me?", she asked the redhead who frowned her eyebrows.

"Who?"

"Sirius. You think he likes V more then me?"

The brown haired girl asked again as Lily didn't know what to say.

"He would be stupid to not like you. Plus V is with Gideon, he makes her happy."

Venus rolled her eyes when Sirius sent her one of his signature smirk. "Dance with me", he asked as she looked over at Gideon who was talking to a Ravenclaw girl.

"Okay", she said as the slow music twirled around them like a threat.

The girl had an arm wrapped around him as his hand was rested on her lower back. Venus rested her head of his chest.

Letting him sway her body around and around again. The werewolf could hear his heart beating at the rhythm of the drums.

"Hey, V", the boy whispered in ear as she looked up at his soft grey eyes.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry for being an idiot. I didn't mean to come at you like that, I was drunk"

The boy stated which caused her to chuckle softly.

"You're forgotten, Padfoot. Don't worry about it."

Venus told him as the music slowed, and their hands met again. Sirius leaned forwards, his warm breath on her neck, as he hummed the song that was just playing.

A grin on her face, Venus couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous he sounded.

"Hey, can I steal my girlfriend from you?"

Gideon Prewett cut the duo's moment. "Eh, yeah. Yeah, sure", Sirius stuttered as his cheeks turned a slight red shade.

"What was that?", the redhead asked while pulling Venus outside of the great hall.

"Excuse me?", she said while raising an eyebrow. "You and Black? That shit didn't look like just friends to me. Or to the whole bloody school"

Gideon said while slightly raising his voice at the green eyed girl. "Watch your mouth, Prewett", the girl responded while glaring at him.

"Are you really making a scene? Like right now?", she asked in disbelief as the boy crossed his arms on his chest.

"Should I be making a scene?"

"I don't know, you fucking tell me! You're the one that's acting like I fucking cheated"

Venus spat while scoffing as Gideon rolled his eyes. "I'm not the only one that realized that Sirius was having way too much fun with you dancing with him", he stated as she formed her eyebrows.

"Sorry if I was having fun with my best friend", the brown haired girl angrily spat before turning around and marching towards the great hall. A hand wrapped around her arm, spinning her around.

Venus collided with Gideon's chest, her hands resting on his abs as he looked down at her. The boy kissed her with a fiery passion.

With a craving.

He kissed her as if he was saying;

"You're mine"

"Only mine."

did i finish this
instead of listening to
my first class back from break?

yeah.
so?

listen in class kids.
or read ff.